Author Topic: akuma  (Read 1292 times)

Offline uCANseeMe

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
akuma
« on: May 12, 2016, 12:52 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=172838.0 game ruining 2-3-3 score and 40 cs ?? is this akuma for real ???  ;D ;D ;D

Offline uCANseeMe

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: akuma
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 13:00 »
even this another guy who get ban for plugging  ;D ;D don't srsly undrstand that.How the fuck he plugging when he have 0 leave ??? and 0 drop ????

Offline Hagarath

• Wretched Mortal !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 13:30 »
Interesting, but thing is nobody knows but Akuma.
If man were meant to fly, he would have been born with wings"

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 13:31 »
Lets wait Akuma to replay, but my opinion is that he take in consider few other games, but ofcourse i just guessing.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 13:41 by hamster931 »

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 14:14 »
First of all, you should have do this in private message to head/admin of section, as it was told to everyone on the forum like hundreds of times srsly. We should delete these posts in the future until ppl learn it :D

About the game, well you have only a tp scroll at the end. I don't know if you sold your items at the very end or before, but selling own items considered game ruining as it is stated clearly in the rules. Maybe this is the reason, but i didn't check the replay just guessing, so wait akuma's reply. About plugging, well I don't think it was a plug, he already had problems before the game started.
04:45       2BAD4HEAVEN was autokicked for excessive ping of 532
04:45       2BAD4HEAVEN has left the game.
04:51       2BAD4HEAVEN has joined the game.

But everybody can make mistakes, you should understand it. banunban mods have so much requests to solve every day, so from time to time they will make some mistakes, it's in the deck. The problem is how ppl handle it. If a mod made a mistake, someone instantly open a topic like this to complain, but I still waiting for the moment, when some1 opens a topic about the other hundreds of well solved requests as well, to say a fuckin' thank you.

So keep calm and wait for some higher staff respons :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 14:16 by Lagi »
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 15:36 »
U guys have very serious problem with that guys from mkd.
Thay are mega flamers, blamers game ruiners, most of them are permabaned on main acc but thay create new acc , win 10 games in a row then again start hard flame when lose next game, also thay think thay are smart so thay stack 3-4 n sentinel and put his friend on scourge to ruin  game of enemy team.  If he pwn you he pm u with some flamers, of u rape him he /w you with words like ,,mamkata ti ebu vpicku, sestrati ebam vgrobu, vsicko mrtvo da ti ebu,, etc.
One more time u cant fix that problem cuz thay have 300+ acc.
Clarashuman and nightmar3^ and mmy are only normal players, for first two im sure, but i think mmy also start flame.
Check xxxbear , kiklkillkill, ariarystyle- and few more acc are from same guy . Who ban evoid. He play on that accs then when he lose few games he start perma flame and then give acc to his friend.

Have fun.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2016, 15:39 »
Nice post, Lagi. Thank you!
I wasted some time to check if you got abused by Akuma, even if I was sure you weren't.

2BAD4HEAVEN Unplugged right after he got killed. He didn't lost connection and died, he died and then unplugged. His last action was 1st skill, exactly when he died, so he was still having control over his hero.

xxxbear gone to fed in purpose, while dropping all of his items for the enemy and then he left the game.

The game was a draw, but your behavior shouldn't be tolerated not even in non-ladder games.

I will let Akuma to have the last word in this "complaint".

As for you, stop making a fool of yourself. If you know you are guilty but you still complain and seek attention, then you aren't to smart. Next time PM Head Mods, when you have a complain or your topic will be deleted, your request will be denied even if you follow the protocol after making the topic (no matter if you are right or wrong) and you will also get warned for spamming. This is not a DotA Discussion.

Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2016, 19:12 »
Reno said pretty much everything but I will explain my decision anyway.

1) As Reno said this wasn't lost connection, it was obvious plug - right after he died while having full control over hero.

2) You didn't even take your time to create a proper request, you just copied last one who got unbanned and changed name and link.
Here is that other request: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=172833.0
and yours: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=172838.0
So lying in official request plays a part too.

3) You left on purpose just before 15th minute, you wanted that game not to count -  by this action you ruined the game and wasted 20 minutes of other people time, game didn't count so they didn't even got win and psr they should have. Also some of the players play from net cafes, where you need to pay in order to play so they don't like wasting 20 minutes on nothing - one of sentinels is in my friends list he even whispered me on server about it. Not to mention you fed on purpose after he quit and gave away your items. You should actually be happy its only 5 days.

4) I also checked few other games before this one, and last 3-4 games you played in team with your friend who unplugged, he surely wanted his unbeaten streak to continue so you both decided its best to draw game.

5) Funny how you mention he had 0 leave and drop when he is winning games, but when game is going in wrong direction suddenly he drops. Don't you find anything suspicious at all?

6) Everybody makes mistakes, that is true. But I was pretty sure this was a good call, and now with head moderator agreeing with it that "pretty sure" makes "100% sure".

@buldozer you are pretty much right about those players you mentioned, some of them are/were banned by myself.

@lagi - deleting topics such as this one would only bring more topics and you would get blame on yourself too by these kids just for deleting it :D but your words are correct, this was 1. Wrong section for complaints, and 2. Wrong way to complain. But you are wrong about the plug part :)

@xxxbear you even had your account locked on server not long time ago, I remember you whispered me about it asking how to get unbanned. So don't even try to play innocence. It can be found in eurobattle.net/banlist so...

I hope everything is clear to you now, and I sincerely hope you will find this ban a lesson/warning/or call it whatever you want for your future experience.

PS: Lagi feel free to close this thread, I think everything's said.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2016, 22:12 »
I said I didn't watch replay just seen he lagged before so i made a guess :D My bad  ::)

Ok, so everything is discussed here I think.

!locked

P.S: Just some bonus about innocence... :)

16:42    XXXBEAR    [All]    mater ti jebem
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.