Author Topic: this game must be watched!  (Read 4684 times)

Offline easymyboy-_-

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
this game must be watched!
« on: May 07, 2016, 03:37 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/stats/replays/replay.php?mode=2&id=5924827
i will not give link of the game because you must dont know which team is winner . Really very suprising ending.
verry funny , good moves , hard  and long game i think you guys will be fun when watching . i want to hear your feedback about game .
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 03:38 by easymyboy-_- »

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: this game must be watched!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 06:37 »
i will not give link of the game because you must dont know which team is winner . Really very suprising ending.
verry funny , good moves , hard  and long game i think you guys will be fun when watching . i want to hear your feedback about game .
I doubt it, so I took a look at the stats and confirmed my doubts.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5924827
so what do the stats tell me:

everyone in this game is very bad, dying 12 times or more each, very bad understanding of positioning on both sides

based on lineups sentinel have like 80% to win, very bad lineup on scourge compared to sentinel, scourge's only fucking stun is a wd cask.

now what do the items tell me:

jug lothar instead of dagger, no finished abyssal in 80 minute game, no bkb in 80 minute game, no evasion. very bad

sf no attackspeed, no evasion. no damage either. very bad

ogre correct items, which is surprising considering he's rayallen

lesh lothar instead of dagger, no bkb in 80 minute game, no armor/evasion vs PA. very bad

tide blademail instead of force staff or some other utility item or halberd. very bad

PA no mkb in 80 minute game would normally be horrible, but apparently no one on the other team has any idea of the importance of evasion, so no mkb in 80 minute game suddenly not as important as it would be normally if against players with a brain, however no finished abyssal in 80 minute game, no finished satanic in 80 minute game. very bad

omni absolutely fucking ridiculously bad items, i have no idea what this kid thinks he's doing, i don't even have the patience to say all the wrong things about him cuz there are too many, just a clueless player
his items should be like dagger force halberd vlads cuirass and he has none of them, just clueless

your items were good except for the aghs, it's a very small increase in damage for 4200 gold and an occupied slot, an early veil would do overall more damage in fights if you get to use your spells more than once and it would help you far more early and you can sell it later for a heart, with a heart you could've afforded to bait them into using their spells and time on you and you would make more room for your carry to do damage while still surviving most likely, heart+forcestaff would've been a far better combination of items than aghs+dagger and overall almost same money spent on them, the wasted slot of the aghs and the implications of wasting your time getting it probably in the early-midgame when you could've gotten something better like force or veil are very important and if the game was close near the end as you say, then you can be certain you would've won if you went for veil/force instead of aghs

wd disconnected, but his items are locked as they were before he left, so he didnt have a dagger in a 60 minute game, very very bad, dagger is very important on heroes that have such great ulties as wd so u can just blink in some trees where they dont see u and cast it for full duration in some big fight

pugna correct items, but bad pick, again, sentinel had far better picks
way too many deaths on everyone, especially on the cores

overall in case you're interested of a dota 2 comparison, if this game were a ranked dota 2 game, the level of play of this game is between high 3k - low 4k mmr i guess, but i can't say for sure because i've never been at that low mmr, it could be less but i don't know, probably not less

edit: also, in case you guys don't know, 99% of the dota 2 players are below 4k mmr, which means you guys are better than some 13-14 millions of dota 2 players

however, if you substitute a 5k player in one of the teams in this game on a core hero, he would crush all of you by himself and win the game if his team didn't feed far more than the enemy team while having at most 5 deaths
if you substitute a 6k player in one of the teams in this game on a core hero, he would humiliate all of you by himself and win the game on his own no matter how hard his team fed while having at most 3 deaths or so
if you substitute a 7k player in one of the teams in this game on a core hero, he would humiliate all of you by himself and win the game on his own no matter how hard his team fed while having 0 deaths
if you substitute a 8k player in one of the teams in this game on a core hero, same as above but he would win like 30 minutes earlier than the 7k guy

in short, the difference is immense between a sub-4k player and a 5k+ player, the difference in lvl of play is higher from 4k to 5k than from 0k to 4k

so i guess moral of the story is you guys can say you're better than millions of dota players and be happy, or you can say you are extremely bad players and the amusement of 5k+ players which could win against you while alttabbing whole game and barely dying/not dying at all

i guess that's all
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:20 by CoMMoN1337 »

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 09:25 »
I doubt it, so I took a look at the stats and confirmed my doubts.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5924827
so what do the stats tell me:

everyone in this game is very bad, dying 12 times or more each, very bad understanding of positioning on both sides

based on lineups sentinel have like 80% to win, very bad lineup on scourge compared to sentinel, scourge's only fucking stun is a wd cask.

now what do the items tell me:

jug lothar instead of dagger, no finished abyssal in 80 minute game, no bkb in 80 minute game, no evasion. very bad

sf no attackspeed, no evasion. no damage either. very bad

ogre correct items, which is surprising considering he's rayallen

lesh lothar instead of dagger, no bkb in 80 minute game, no armor/evasion vs PA. very bad

tide blademail instead of force staff or some other utility item or halberd. very bad

PA no mkb in 80 minute game would normally be horrible, but apparently no one on the other team has any idea of the importance of evasion, so no mkb in 80 minute game suddenly not as important as it would be normally if against players with a brain, however no finished abyssal in 80 minute game, no finished satanic in 80 minute game. very bad

omni absolutely fucking ridiculously bad items, i have no idea what this kid thinks he's doing, i don't even have the patience to say all the wrong things about him cuz there are too many, just a clueless player
his items should be like dagger force halberd vlads cuirass and he has none of them, just clueless

your items were good except for the aghs, it's a very small increase in damage for 4200 gold and an occupied slot, an early veil would do overall more damage in fights if you get to use your spells more than once and it would help you far more early and you can sell it later for a heart, with a heart you could've afforded to bait them into using their spells and time on you and you would make more room for your carry to do damage while still surviving most likely, heart+forcestaff would've been a far better combination of items than aghs+dagger and overall almost same money spent on them, the wasted slot of the aghs and the implications of wasting your time getting it probably in the early-midgame when you could've gotten something better like force or veil are very important and if the game was close near the end as you say, then you can be certain you would've won if you went for veil/force instead of aghs

wd disconnected, but his items are locked as they were before he left, so he didnt have a dagger in a 60 minute game, very very bad, dagger is very important on heroes that have such great ulties as wd so u can just blink in some trees where they dont see u and cast it for full duration in some big fight

pugna correct items, but bad pick, again, sentinel had far better picks
way too many deaths on everyone, especially on the cores

overall in case you're interested of a dota 2 comparison, if this game were a ranked dota 2 game, the level of play of this game is between high 3k - low 4k mmr i guess, but i can't say for sure because i've never been at that low mmr, it could be less but i don't know, probably not less

edit: also, in case you guys don't know, 99% of the dota 2 players are below 4k mmr, which means you guys are better than some 13-14 millions of dota 2 players

however, if you substitute a 5k player in one of the teams in this game on a core hero, he would crush all of you by himself and win the game if his team didn't feed far more than the enemy team while having at most 5 deaths
if you substitute a 6k player in one of the teams in this game on a core hero, he would humiliate all of you by himself and win the game on his own no matter how hard his team fed while having at most 3 deaths or so
if you substitute a 7k player in one of the teams in this game on a core hero, he would humiliate all of you by himself and win the game on his own no matter how hard his team fed while having 0 deaths
if you substitute a 8k player in one of the teams in this game on a core hero, same as above but he would win like 30 minutes earlier than the 7k guy

in short, the difference is immense between a sub-4k player and a 5k+ player, the difference in lvl of play is higher from 4k to 5k than from 0k to 4k

so i guess moral of the story is you guys can say you're better than millions of dota players and be happy, or you can say you are extremely bad players and the amusement of 5k+ players which could win against you while alttabbing whole game and barely dying/not dying at all

i guess that's all
u high ?

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 10:32 »
Game is not that interesting as much as this tide is :D He is just lmao. He was with juger lane, stealing his farm to get fucking hood as first item, then he spent his gold for arcane. In 35 min he bought dagger.. They deserved to win. In fights, my team focus bristle/cent, we werent 5 in 70% of fights, etc.. I agree with common that items should be better :D

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 11:16 »
Tide didnt fail nearly as much as all of u said he did,ure all blaming him for failing his ults,and u as sf didnt have more than 2 useful ults throughout the game,on the other hand,he failed some because of the fact this stupid zeus hero has a passive spell with 1 million aoe that doesnt even need to hit u to cancel ur blink.
After watching the game i gotta agree with this retard komon in most of the things he said,except for the mmr thing,any retard can get to 5k,even 6k nowadays,u got no idea.Not saying that ppl with that mmr are bad or anything,just that there are noobs there as well.
if this game were a ranked dota 2 game, the level of play of this game is between high 3k - low 4k mmr i guess, but i can't say for sure because i've never been at that low mmr, it could be less but i don't know, probably not less
Funny,eh.
Zeus played well,lesh too,lothars paid off immensely,but tbh,it was just the wd aghs factor that kept u in the game that long,all the carries played really bad,the only good thing sf did apart from getting some kills that he should normally get was to ignore the fights and focus raxes down.If pa played better u wouldve had an easy game there.
Easy i expected smth good,but when i saw the players,i knew what it would look like.The 5v5 stacked games we played vs each other were much better.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 11:40 »
After watching the game i gotta agree with this retard komon in most of the things he said,except for the mmr thing,any retard can get to 5k,even 6k nowadays,u got no idea.Not saying that ppl with that mmr are bad or anything,just that there are noobs there as well.
When you watch streams and see 5k's 6k's 7k's etc that play like shit, you should know they are either account buyers or people who pay others to boost their mmr.

Lot's of people buy/boost their accounts because it's easy and there's no punishment for it from valve, so far at least, but a real 5k can easily wipe the floor with the entire population of this server exactly as I'm doing it, so don't kid yourself.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2016, 11:56 »
Very interesting game, i was honored for getting the chance to watch closely in 0.5 speed the game of the millenium. I analysed every single move of each player by watching the replay 10 times from every player's point of view. Oh boy, where do i even begin, all this raw skill from every player cant be missed, the way they were moving, fighting, defending, attacking... It was spectacular. I, from the buttom of my heart am giving my deepest gratitude for this chance that you've given us to experience how a next level dota is player, thank you.

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2016, 11:57 »
heheheh yassar welcome to common world.
now few words for the game:
serbian-idiot nevermore ggwp , this guy is not mider or carry player and u all know that.
omni suport skadi and oblivion staff oh go buy cigarete and smoke them fast.
13-20-17 mortred also wp, u can see that in ar eu fast +1
and guys belive me i always wanna rq game when i see mortred void or juger with lothar, but im not leaver.
also i supost that leshrac flamed a lot xDD cuz its ss-pussy :DDDD
pigna nice items.
about emb-_- and rey no words, good players in bad game :) kb24 will finish this game in 25 minutes for fun belive me.common will end this game with tiny in min 15 but thay are not in that game and thats sad:(

now one sugestion for all of you, CREATE NEW ACC AND JOIN SOME RANDOM SD OR AR MODE GAME WHERE ARE 1400 1500 PLAYERS hehehe:) and just write to them whole game WE ARE BEST TEAM, WE WIN THIS EASY, BUY WARDS PLEASE, SHARE CHICK PLEASE, U ARE MY BEST FRIEND , WE ARE BEST BELIVE ME , WE CAN BEAT EG EZ JUST BELIVE IN YOURSELF, GO ROSHAN BOYS AND RAPE THEM AND WE ARE BEST BRO,MATE , BRATE , KANKA , KARDESIM ETC. point is that u have more fun in that games with guys who buy on crobleus travel sange and yasha ultimate orb oblivion staff and point booster , and when u ask him why he do that he say ,, dude my ms is 517,, xDD

and most importan thing for today, pls suport me all of u my lovely dota1 players and friends, i have match of the season today on 5pm cest time. we play away game vs team who won every game with +4 or +5 goals, and thay have like 18-0 score , my team fight for second place and promotion to 3rd division and we want win today, i mean i want win and i will do that, we are best team we rape everyone xDD. btw team vs we play called vrelo sport and thay are team of nemanja matic, and every player get like 100 euros for win game and bonuses, and omg listen now, thay get 100 000 euros to split if thay finish first of the end of the seaston. omg this is not balanced u win 4th division and u get 100k euros, but nemanja matic get this for less than week so its ok xDD

have fun and god bless u all.

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2016, 12:17 »
and what is point of this top ?

to com. others players or ?  ???
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2016, 12:23 »
Ok let coment other players.
Who comment most players get 200psr to dota leader.
Leaderboard upd every day.
First chalange : jeandarc
Best comment get 50psr to dota leader board, first comment get 20 psr to dota leader boars.

Good luck to all, tomorow new chalange.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2016, 12:34 »
We all blame tide, but because of him we won. Last min of the game we were pushing to throne and they were at our base, destroying rax, and when they realized that they must def, they tried to tp, but then tide shows up and casts the 2 most usefull ulties in entire game, cancelling their tps.

P.S. If doctor didnt drop, ez win for scourge.

Offline ClaraSchuman

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2016, 13:03 »
We all blame tide, but because of him we won. Last min of the game we were pushing to throne and they were at our base, destroying rax, and when they realized that they must def, they tried to tp, but then tide shows up and casts the 2 most usefull ulties in entire game, cancelling their tps.

P.S. If doctor didnt drop, ez win for scourge.

aaa... i seen noow  :o :o

he did pretty good job :)

and stop to blame him he win this for u all  :P :P ::)

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2016, 13:03 »
Bravo bravo za vas, well done , good job, good game, let go to real life now .

Offline ClaraSchuman

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2016, 13:08 »

Hehehehehe  8) 8) 8)

Offline Hagarath

• Wretched Mortal !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2016, 13:13 »

Sometimes "real" life can be boring, playing games is always fun. Atleast for me. ;)

Also the game was amazing I had fun watching it. Im glad you shared it.
If man were meant to fly, he would have been born with wings"