Author Topic: [g]ame_[m]afia  (Read 840 times)

Offline AnOn1MuS

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[g]ame_[m]afia
« on: May 04, 2016, 16:12 »
1. ._._.--._._.
2. [g]ame_[m]afia
3. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5923858
4. I 100% think that tiny have mh, he make new acc and go mid like all hackers...i was farm mid with never and all time he stay b and w8 someting...he kill me at 6. min in fog and all game didnt have 1 fucking ward...
5. I watch replay now and he all game stay b or invis and w8 something.. didnt have eny ward and when some1 of my team coming solo wood or mid he go to kill him in fog....he died mid and after go down...he didnt kill all creeps with riki than he fast go to rune...i was going down to rune too, all the time i am in fog in replay u can check it and he know where i am and go toss and stun me in fog...[6:53 min.] Next time, he go wood and stay close to neutrals and w8 void in fog.. and dont have wards...he see nessaj too in fog and he didnt do combo toss stun on void...he go invis bcs nessaj go ulty and he will stun him...[12:30]... I have 9 situacoins...u can check it all in replay...pls check it and ban that TR kido with mh...Check [10:35, 13:34, 15:06, 15:35, 18:40, 22:15.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [g]ame_[m]afia
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 11:39 »
im not a hacks mod but I checked this because your report was good, with many situations included, but he is clear.

in the beggining he stayed behind because you harassed him and you had bara in team so he just played safe.
6:53 He saw you leave mid.
12:30 He autoattacked void, I think he was watching something else on map - it was a fail he could've easily killed void and then go invis. He went invis when nessaj showed, not while he was in fog so nothing suspicious.
10:35 nothing suspicious- they wanted to gank brood and he came by low hp bara who was in forest.
22:15 if you claim you watched replay, you probably saw he passed that way 2-3 times before he scored. He was just hunting for kills blindly and he was just lucky this time you were there, past 2-3 times nobody was there.

other situations are clear as well I just didn't note them down, he was just waiting and hunting for kills, I guess he wanted numbers because its new account, but he is clear.

PS: Anyway I deduced all of this just by watching replay, I didn't use any programs hack mods might use, so they may find out something I couldn't and I am wrong.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline AnOn1MuS

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 23:23 »

ahhahahahahahahahah

Offline AnOn1MuS

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 23:33 »
Are u kiding me man? He didnt see me on mid, all the time i am in fog for him..he didnt have eny wards...u are low admins and denied all reports for mh..if u wanna let mh-rs to play...let them..but dont tell me he is clear...i am not retard...

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 08:06 »
Will be solved tonight.

Exactly like said Akuma
Denied
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 23:13 by Face^Guy »