Author Topic: Ban req for fiyasko  (Read 538 times)

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
Ban req for fiyasko
« on: May 01, 2016, 19:56 »
1. 0V3RD0S3

2.fiyasko

3.game ruining/ HARD anty-teamplay

4.all game he stay back and dont wanna play with team he buy gem and when he die i take gem and he just farm and walk aroun.. al last he buy dagon and only ks.. HARD anty-teamplay!

6.http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5922843

p.s i DONT have any word for this player.
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline halaycıkuş

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban req for fiyasko
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 20:23 »
Racist:
11:35    0V3RD0S3    [Allies]    !f
11:40    0V3RD0S3    [Allies]    TR :)

Game Ruiner:
First 10 minutes, he had a quarrel with krob to go mid. They both played in mid and I was solo at top. They acted really amateur and left me behind. So, I ignored them and tried to play without them for all game. Their act was counter productive for team.

There are 5 spots in forrest to kill forrest creeps. Killing them is free; They don't belong to someone else. BUT troll always stayed behind me when I went forrest and tried to steal them for his own good. This is not bannable, but provoking.

Item stealer: I know gem is a common item, but I needed it for gangs and blowing tech's mines with my immortal courrier. They never helped me to get rid of mines. After I die, troll stole my gem and instead of searching for mines, he farmed for his own good. So, he's the one who farmed, not me. My farm was about waiting for my item back.

24:36       [All]    -MaGNeTaR- killed fiyasko
Troll stole my gem and didn't give it back. I died to protect akasha 1v2. I made a big mistake by trying to save my ally.

36:16       [All]    hasviper killed fiyasko
They did the same thing here. They waited for me to die next to them. After I die, krob stole my gem and they attacked enemy heroes.

36:52    que^pontos    [Allies]    !votekick asko
37:57    que^pontos    [Allies]    !votekick asko
39:37    que^pontos    [Allies]    !votekick asko
44:35    que^pontos    [Allies]    !votekick asko
47:47    que^pontos    [Allies]    !votekick asko
48:51    que^pontos    [Allies]    !votekick asko
52:19    que^pontos    [Allies]    !votekick asko
54:07    que^pontos    [Allies]    !votekick asko
55:21    que^pontos    [Allies]    !votekick asko
57:46    que^pontos    [Allies]    !votekick asko
Non-stop votes might not be bannable, but really provoking. Instead of making peace, they only provoked me. I only wanted my gem to fight. I needed it to push against invisible rival heroes, mines and bombs.

I have more kills and assists than troll. Also less deaths even though he was the one who had lothar.
I wanted my gem back and akasha+magnus behind me to win. I tried to win, but HARD provoked by my team. Check magnus's score: 1 11 10. How can you win with these crazy people! 2 item abusers, 1 guy keeps kicking you even though you died and dropped gem to save him and 1 guy feeds. Be reasonable!!

BTW: - I bought dagon because I had no purpose to play in these conditions. Time by time, I attacked enemy heroes with team and used other skills and normal attack also. So, about dagon he's lying.
- At 33, I pushed alone to make mega creeps in mid and failed.
-  I wisped them to give my item back for team's sake, they didn't listen me. I warned them a lot..

Offline halaycıkuş

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 20:25 »
0V3RD0S3, you are a big provoker kid. You are my enemy in game and life from now on. I don't want you to play with me anymore stupid kid..

Offline ClaraSchuman

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 21:05 »
u are rilly low players u dont have a brain.. do u see what u write here ?

u make roman.. hey man all what u write here is anti-team play.. admins will be needed to watch repley..

u say :
0V3RD0S3, you are a big provoker kid. You are my enemy in game and life from now on. I don't want you to play with me anymore stupid kid..

u rlly have problem with your head.

Offline ClaraSchuman

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 21:08 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

u are famous about your anti-teamplay.

Offline halaycıkuş

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 21:48 »
you will be famous about your insults, provokes and racism soon. Just stay away from me ignorant kid. I don't want to talk to you anymore..

Offline halaycıkuş

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2016, 21:52 »
BTW:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,1425.0.html#post_lobby
saving game (first time) : 1 day ban + 1 warn, but I see that akasha only got a warning.
 - Provocation will reduce duration of Ban for Family Flame/National/Religious Intolerance

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2016, 22:23 »
Enough spam, gona check i bit later.

!locked

When i watch your chat here i thout that quilt here is "0V3RD0S3" cuz i thout he stole gem.
IMPORTANT: If player who bought gem want it back you should return to him cuz he paid gold for it, so its like you stole any other item.
But not in this case cuz axe wasnt team player, only if that player is good team work player.then you must return gem if he bought it.

But when i saw replay, "Fiyasko" both time you lost gem cuz your stupid moves, first time you jump even if your team wasnt there, so you died alone, then you farm like 15min while your team lost all fights, cuz again their only tank axe wasnt there to tank a game (btw you was that axe), so again you took your gem and again farm 10min and then again lost it alone, and then you want it back? you lost it two times cuz your own fault and then cry it to give it back, you quilt your teammates that you die cuz of them, you wanted to kick them? And at the end you refuse to def rax and base, i never saw such a behavior of one player in game, you rly suprise me :D

Mine desicion isnt permanent and finall.You can post unban if you not satisfied with my desicion but i think you deserve even more punishment that i gona give you.

fiyasko !Banned 10 days + 5 warns
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 00:38 by hamster931 »

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni