Author Topic: Proxy Bug  (Read 3118 times)

Offline halaycıkuş

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Proxy Bug
« on: April 28, 2016, 03:36 »
1st bug: Fast to enter bnet, but number of sync problems in games is increased.

game: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5921527

15:28    fiyasko    [All]    Please wait for me to reconnect (255 seconds remain).
15:28    syntax    [All]    Please wait for me to reconnect (255 seconds remain).
15:28    ChakalakaBoom    [All]    Please wait for me to reconnect (254 seconds remain).
Waited more than 1 minute to reconnect. It happened before. We didn't have internet connection problems, but we almost dropped.

2nd bug: Typing.
On bnet, whenever you enter the chatting zone or any lobby, when you try to copy paste what you've written or try to wisp someone; suddenly everything you type vanishes. It never happened me before new proxy.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Proxy Bug
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 11:53 »
2nd bug: Typing.
On bnet, whenever you enter the chatting zone or any lobby, when you try to copy paste what you've written or try to wisp someone; suddenly everything you type vanishes. It never happened me before new proxy.

Signature by Rocka

Offline ext4zy

• Advanced Member
  • I hate everyfucking stupid human in this world.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 17:09 »
Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
Read more at 
You get that shit right

Offline halaycıkuş

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 20:35 »
Instead of your childish trolling, I need explanations and don't know if it is something can be fixed?
I type "/W lagabuse.com !lobby " and before I type "1", it deletes itself somehow. It rarely happens and don't worry my childish troll friends, I am not using drugs nor taking alcohol. I am just confused like you..

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 20:49 »
Is yout keyboard working fine? Have you tried typing somewhere else beside wc3?

Offline halaycıkuş

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2016, 02:31 »
I need a solution for this "typing" problem and I really mean it my child troll friends.
I can't wisp to la completely
I type ---> /W lagabuse.com !lobb
when I put "y " at the end, it deletes itself. I don't understand why it's happening. Time by time it allows me to do that, but it is getting more unreliable..

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2016, 06:40 »
I need a solution for this "typing" problem and I really mean it my child troll friends.
I can't wisp to la completely
I type ---> /W lagabuse.com !lobb
when I put "y " at the end, it deletes itself. I don't understand why it's happening. Time by time it allows me to do that, but it is getting more unreliable..

Are you using standard keyboard - with standard language pack (EN) United States?

I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2016, 08:46 »
try to disable 'Chat buffer' in loader settings amd see if u get issue with typing again.
When disabling buffer, restart loader afterwards.

Offline halaycıkuş

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2016, 07:00 »
try to disable 'Chat buffer' in loader settings amd see if u get issue with typing again.
When disabling buffer, restart loader afterwards.

That'z the solution. Arigatö..

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2016, 13:34 »
Hmm now that is weird. Ctrl+C was indeed a bug in a beta version of gproxy but I fixed that and change it to CTRL+Y for clearing the chat box.

And indeed, I just tested and ctrl+c does not clear the box, ctrl+Y does.

What keyboard layout do you use? Maybe it's something with key codes. O_o

Offline halaycıkuş

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2016, 08:55 »
Hmm now that is weird. Ctrl+C was indeed a bug in a beta version of gproxy but I fixed that and change it to CTRL+Y for clearing the chat box.

My whole system was the same before and after new proxy, so stop asking about my keyboard, brain and health condition etc. After new proxy, I got that chat problem and T-bag solved it. You don't need to consider it anymore. If I have the same problem later, then we can discuss again.
Thank others for trolling anyway..  ;)

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2016, 18:55 »

My whole system was the same before and after new proxy, so stop asking about my keyboard, brain and health condition etc. After new proxy, I got that chat problem and T-bag solved it. You don't need to consider it anymore. If I have the same problem later, then we can discuss again.
Im glad to help you but I need & appreciate a feedback, some information are usually required to determinate an issue of that bug. And ie as cen said, keyboard layout might be a problem (I was gonna ask u about that and also a  system version).
The reason is that a chat buffer is a handy tool if u know how to use it but there might still be some bugs which has to be caught asap (still an experimental version)

PS: could u please provide me those informations, if u not fancy to share it public, send me a PM  ;)

Offline halaycıkuş

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2016, 19:20 »

@halaycıkuş, you are very rude and bad mannered person. Cen is trying to solve your problem and what he gets from you is your disrespect towards him. Maybe next time he simply won't care about your problems...

You are more rude and bad mannered person than I am. I understand his caring and just wanted him to stop trying to solve a solved problem which was super senseless. I thank him and other people who tried to help me here and also those caps trolls who just spammed here, but I don't thank you because you are serious, rude, Family Guy hater, nail biter, book spitter, hitman of Nicholas Cage and very very bad mannered person.
A guy asked me about my keyboard, I said everything was cool about it. Then he asked me sth about my keyboard again, so I asked him to stop focusing on if it's about my keyboard. I knew it was a proxy fault and T-Bag found it. I didn't mean to be rude towards him and am sorry if I hurt his caring feelings about a helpless guy. I am cool with him, but I think I have a problem between you and me now?