Author Topic: dota bug in new verz  (Read 4706 times)

Offline nenad3

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
dota bug in new verz
« on: April 26, 2016, 18:30 »
ok.
When I take Roof, my first item is sceptre, next is Arcane etc.. but when I played in Sunday first game after 1,27 patch, and when I finsh Arcane boots and when i tried to use it, did not work, and when I tried to drop: unabel drop. After that I tried to use teleport, but when I clicked to some location, he did not teleported he just normally run / walk to that location, and when I come to the location teleport disappears. Boots travel don't disappers, but can't port and some time unable to drop.. Mana potion, also after some time, I can't use.  Scepter has long since bugged, unable to drop, I gave share to my team, but they also:

31:02   AirdeCuan   [Allies]   arcane boots bugged
31:16   AirdeCuan   [Allies]   all is bugged
32:03   AirdeCuan   [Allies]   warded
32:53   AirdeCuan   [Allies]   plz
32:54   AirdeCuan   [Allies]   try
32:55   AirdeCuan   [Allies]   to use
32:55   nula   [Allies]   -ms
32:56   AirdeCuan   [Allies]   my arcane
32:58   AirdeCuan   [Allies]   i can't
33:05   She.s_AmaZinG   [Allies]   share ?
33:06   LadilicaZaJaja   [Allies]   cant
33:07   Omnislesh   [Allies]   cant

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5920180

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: dota bug in new verz
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 18:56 »
Here are some problems:
1. IceFrog doesn't care, he probably won't make new WC3 DotA maps until 6.89, which will have a special hidden quest, or maybe he won't give a fuck about it either.
2. This is already an old map, LA shouldn't force their old stuff on members, they should rather use updated maps even if they aren't made by IceFrog, especially if the community wants the new map because it has more features and is updated.
3. This is not the right place to report it, report this to icefrog@gmail.com, but don't waste your time he won't do shit.
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

Offline nenad3

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 19:04 »
I agree with you about new maps, which are updaten, fixed and ballanced by others ppl no icefrog.
And I do not understand why, this site / server support bugged maps? I wish that someone finds some more important bug, because I know that this does not interest anyone, just because it's Roof, who play with roof? 1 man in 200 games...

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 19:14 »
I agree with you about new maps, which are updaten, fixed and ballanced by others ppl no icefrog.
And I do not understand why, this site / server support bugged maps? I wish that someone finds some more important bug, because I know that this does not interest anyone, just because it's Roof, who play with roof? 1 man in 200 games...

You probably didn't know about the butterfly bug on Zet, or probably don't know there is an annoying bug with Lycan and his BKB. Lets just say, you wont be able to use your ultimate, and there is a small chance that you will end up having your hero randomly controled by the map, even if you share it will be impossible to move it, except that no one in the community knows about -recreate, which takes 120 seconds to recreate your hero in the spawn area, usually fixes bugs, but why waste 2 minutes every time you play a hero, to miss teamfights ...
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

Offline nenad3

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 20:33 »
I knew about Lycan bug, played once with Lycan, and everything that you wrote has happened to me, but after a few minutes, game was totally crashed for everyone.
Is not Zet bug with butterfly from the previous version or older?

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2016, 21:32 »
Just some bug from the map, not a whole lot you can really do about it.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2016, 21:35 »
Kids in africa have nothing to eat or drink and here you are complaining that you couldn't activate some imaginary's boots' effect, kys.

guest49825

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2016, 10:06 »
I tried to use teleport, but
when I clicked to some location, he
did not teleported he just normally
run / walk to that location, and
when I come to the location teleport
disappears.
rofl, so deered

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2016, 12:42 »
@nenad3 , when you play with roof, read description for his ulti. There is no info about scepter and what advantages does it give to hero. Reason for that are probably bugs. For me, most powerful item on roof is shiva and you can't use shiva if you have scepter, so scepter is item for team when team has good carry in game and good team at all and in that situation eyes are advantage for teammates to collect more kills and to destroy opponents. If game doesn't go well, then scepter is bad decision, and mostly team fails because of that.

rofl you can't be serious man, there is no situation whatsoever in a dota game where extra vision over the map is not useful, its even more useful when you are in a disadvantage over enemies. Don't try to make it look like it's intended, it's just another fucking bug that shouldn't be there along with numerous known other bugs too. The sad part is that you do nothing about it.

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2016, 13:59 »
Treant aghs is one of the worst items u can spend ur 4200 gold on.Why ?
Because eyes have a 25 second cooldown,and they can be only put on trees,and,as far as i know,there are more than a dozen of heroes in the game whose abilities destroy trees,and besides,theres a 225gold item that destroys a tree every 5 seconds,so yea,aghs on treant is great.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2016, 14:23 »
Because eyes have a 25 second cooldown,and they can be only put on trees,and,as far as i know,there are more than a dozen of heroes in the game whose abilities destroy trees,and besides,theres a 225gold item that destroys a tree every 5 seconds,so yea,aghs on treant is great.
You need truesight to see the trees treant plants with aghs.
it's just another fucking bug that shouldn't be there along with numerous known other bugs too. The sad part is that you do nothing about it.
What do you want him to do ? Recreate the dota map with the bug fixed ? It's a bug in the dota map, nothing he can do about it.

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2016, 15:22 »
What do you want him to do ? Recreate the dota map with the bug fixed ? It's a bug in the dota map, nothing he can do about it.

To use Dracolich's map, where these bugs are dealt with

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2016, 15:23 »
it's just another fucking bug that shouldn't be there along with numerous known other bugs too. The sad part is that you do nothing about it.
clueless,blind,no other words to describe u

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2016, 15:48 »
clueless,blind,no other words to describe u
Be careful my little bitch, I've been taking it easy on you, you don't want to lose all your psr now do you ?

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2016, 16:24 »

as far as im concerned,i shouldnt even be playing with people like u,who try to make up for their low knowledge of the game by inventing some new facts.As much as u think u are good at this game,u wouldnt even be a factor in any normally skilled games because u think u are able to win a game all by urself.True,u can win games here,all because ure playing against low skilled people,usually with those 2-3 tryhard wardbitches backing u up.Skillwise ure a decent player,knowledge-wise u suck,and thats as straight a fact as it can get.