Author Topic: One of those beautiful Lagabuse pub games...  (Read 993 times)

Offline North_Legionare

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • "I know that you care about us Ward!" "You're right, I do, it's a weakness." ―Leo Fitz and Grant Ward.
    • Awards
One of those beautiful Lagabuse pub games...
« on: April 25, 2016, 01:58 »
Before I attach the game, I would just like to put a little advice that CoMMoN1337 gave me after rewieving one of my games which I posted few months ago:
Tip 3: DESTROY YOUR ENEMIES, MAKE THEM SIT IN THE FUCKING FOUNTAIN SCARED, THAT'S HOW HARD YOU HAVE TO RAPE THEM, 27 KILLS WITH PUDGE ? NO, MAKE AT LEAST FUCKING 50 KILLS, MAKE YOUR ENEMIES CRY IN THEIR BASE IF YOU WANT TO WIN THE GAME WHILE PLAYING FUCKING PUDGE, THAT'S THE ONLY CHANCE YOU HAVE OF WINNING THE GAME ON YOUR OWN WITH PUDGE WHILE YOUR TEAM IS FEEDING, you played pudge BADLY, you could've done MUCH MORE.

Thanks for the advice mate, but I swear to God, I'm not sure if I became too old for this game or if I just lost my touch, but it's getting harder and harder to win a freaking pub game. Check this out as an example:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5920331

P.S. I never said I played the game perfectly, I'm just surprised that it took that much effort from me to win the game...
Black Kevlar

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: One of those beautiful Lagabuse pub games...
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 05:13 »
Enemy nicks: "retard_srb" , "2easy" , "ursakiler"
i dont need more  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 06:37 »
Great game mate!

After seeing that number of kills, I am suggesting you to try out our Tournament Challenges - http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=170710.msg607115#msg607115
Second season has just begun, so you are not late.

Rules are on the first page of the topic: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=170710.0

Looking forward to see you there!

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 17:23 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Before I attach the game, I would just like to put a little advice that CoMMoN1337 gave me after rewieving one of my games which I posted few months ago:
Tip 3: DESTROY YOUR ENEMIES, MAKE THEM SIT IN THE FUCKING FOUNTAIN SCARED, THAT'S HOW HARD YOU HAVE TO RAPE THEM, 27 KILLS WITH PUDGE ? NO, MAKE AT LEAST FUCKING 50 KILLS, MAKE YOUR ENEMIES CRY IN THEIR BASE IF YOU WANT TO WIN THE GAME WHILE PLAYING FUCKING PUDGE, THAT'S THE ONLY CHANCE YOU HAVE OF WINNING THE GAME ON YOUR OWN WITH PUDGE WHILE YOUR TEAM IS FEEDING, you played pudge BADLY, you could've done MUCH MORE.

Thanks for the advice mate, but I swear to God, I'm not sure if I became too old for this game or if I just lost my touch, but it's getting harder and harder to win a freaking pub game. Check this out as an example:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5920331

P.S. I never said I played the game perfectly, I'm just surprised that it took that much effort from me to win the game...

cute game, im wondering how did scourge lose it lol
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 14:31 »

I took a peak at syllabear's items and immeadiatelly closed the window thinking i have a virus which shows random items.
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.