Author Topic: HELLO, FIX THIS FUCKING BUG.  (Read 16777 times)

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
Re: HELLO, FIX THIS FUCKING BUG.
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2016, 11:15 »
Fine with me

guest49825

« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2016, 19:18 »
I changed the code today to give +-2 as a minimum at all times. So the first game in the topic becomes:

Team 1 gain/lose
2 / 2
8 / 6
13 / 11
13 / 11
18 / 16
Team 2 gain/lose
10 / 9
2 / 2
14 / 13
14 / 13
12 / 12

I wrote some unit tests so this time the bots should work as expected. Unless there is a reasonable complaint the bots will be updated tonight.

And no, I don't feel like 2 psr is too much. We will monitor the ladder dynamics for a week or more and then decide if anything needs changing.
It's a good change, you should ignore the inevitable whining that will come.
Absolutely nothing wrong here, only improvement.
Too bad I already deleted w3, I'd be playing with this system for sure.

you will play with this deer for sure.

btw, its good change

ps: just 4 little months more and i will able to help improving too

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2016, 07:20 »
I changed the code today to give +-2 as a minimum at all times. So the first game in the topic becomes:

Team 1 gain/lose
2 / 2
8 / 6
13 / 11
13 / 11
18 / 16
Team 2 gain/lose
10 / 9
2 / 2
14 / 13
14 / 13
12 / 12

I wrote some unit tests so this time the bots should work as expected. Unless there is a reasonable complaint the bots will be updated tonight.

And no, I don't feel like 2 psr is too much. We will monitor the ladder dynamics for a week or more and then decide if anything needs changing.
It's a good change, you should ignore the inevitable whining that will come.
Absolutely nothing wrong here, only improvement.
Too bad I already deleted w3, I'd be playing with this system for sure.

you will play with this deer for sure.
I dunno if I'll play monax, the fact that winning games will actually give you psr now is quite remarkable ...
you know what, I can't even joke about it. So long with that +0 shit ...

Anyway, good job cen on finally fixing that, you kinda already lost even more players though, from version change and other reasons which you can't control much, but this should at least keep people playing, knowing that when they reach first pages of ladder they won't have to wait 8 fucking hours in lobby to host a game that gives them +1.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Monax, I can't abandon smooth 120+ fps dota 2 game for crappy max65fps w3 engine, and I'm way too bored here because no one comes close to my level of play here except stalker, in dota 2 I can have more fun with more gud players. So when you come from army in 4 months get new PC and come dota 2.

Dota 2 is just way too superior when we compare simple gameplay, and not to mention the incomparable difference in skill of players, if you would to put this entire server in dota 2, 99% of them would have less than 3k mmr, like 200 players would be 3k mmr, and let's say some 10, or let's say 20 players, to be generous, are 4k, and stalker who maybe is 5k or let's say he is 5.5k at best, and I do have some fun playing with him from time to time because of that, but there are for sure at least 1000 players in dota 2 that are over 6k, so dota 2 is way more enjoyable just for this reason, but again, there are many reasons.

I may return here from time to time to get #1 and stuff, but dota 2 is my main game no matter what.

guest49825

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2018, 16:55 »
Maybe go ranked HotS then