Author Topic: HELLO, FIX THIS FUCKING BUG.  (Read 16776 times)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: HELLO, FIX THIS FUCKING BUG.
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2016, 11:07 »
If you can't get players, don't expect point boost.

Signature by Rocka

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2016, 11:08 »

We work hard for those points

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2016, 12:53 »
You should tell your bot to stop lying.
Lying is rude.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2016, 14:10 »

You play with noobs.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2016, 17:09 »
You should tell your bot to stop lying.
Lying is rude.
lagabuse.com bot !permabanned for lying in official thread.

I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2016, 21:15 »
Heh, you say that like someone can play a game with 1700+ psr players only at any time of the day
I have 2 accounts, 1 for low PSR games in the morning, and main account for high PSR games in the noon and at night.

I really don't understand how you guys see no problem in the +0 thing, how in the fuck is there ANY logic at all to gain NOTHING in a victory with 50/50 !balance ?

0 logic.
And its very logic to gain +1 but lose -0 in 50/50 balance?

It is not a bug. Some player/s probably just finished their game and join new game - your game, so balance is not same anymore, even in game, but after game, bot calculates exact PSR which should be given or removed from players. So there is everything like it should be.
That is not correct. Bot calculates PSR gain/loss before game starts. Actually, when countdown ends 10..9..8....2...1 (LA has left the game) is the time when bot calculates gain/loss.

If you remember, we have had a 'bug' with shuffling players (-sp), when host sets -sp in HCL command, for example -arsp, and some players that were in Sentinel team BEFORE the game started, are being switched to Scourge AFTER the game starts. Then, if Sentinel wins, all players that were in Sentinel BEFORE the game started (and now are in scourge, the team that lost the game) will gain PSR.
And vice versa. Players who were in Scourge before game started, and got switched to Sentinel, and won the game, will lose PSR.

The thing is, I would simply not start the game if I saw +0, the bot told me it was +1, so nothing is as it should be.
As I said, it was due number rounding. If you played a game with players from your PSR rank, your gain/loss would be +5/-5, so if this number rounding happens, you would still gain +4 PSR.

You play with noobs.
Indeed

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2016, 06:56 »
I really don't understand how you guys see no problem in the +0 thing, how in the fuck is there ANY logic at all to gain NOTHING in a victory with 50/50 !balance ?

0 logic.
And its very logic to gain +1 but lose -0 in 50/50 balance?
Did I say anything about losing -0 being ok ? For all I care you can change it to be +1/-100, I'm not fucking losing games, I'm winning them. The problem is I win a 50/50 game and I win nothing. How is that ok ?
The thing is, I would simply not start the game if I saw +0, the bot told me it was +1, so nothing is as it should be.
As I said, it was due number rounding. If you played a game with players from your PSR rank, your gain/loss would be +5/-5, so if this number rounding happens, you would still gain +4 PSR.
Again with this shit, don't you understand that will never happen in the morning ?
I play "high" games too http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5917906
It will just never happen in the morning. Stop making irrelevant diversions to the huge problem at hand. Winning a 50/50 game should give you at least a point no matter what, because it's 50/50, and again, go make it +1/-100, I don't give a shit, just give me that +1 for a win.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2016, 07:26 »
Next time when you see 50/50 balance (identical average PSR), and +1/-0 gain/loss, think twice before starting the game. Its either +1/-1 or +0/-0.

guest49825

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2016, 09:42 »
There is nothing that coder can do to fix this.
Rofl, there is always that codes can do if he has full source code of his mega program + he has enough knowledge + he has enough free time

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2016, 10:11 »
Rofl, there is always that codes can do if he has full source code of his mega program + he has enough knowledge + he has enough free time
hold on to the vision in your eyes
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2016, 11:48 »
Next time when you see 50/50 balance (identical average PSR), and +1/-0 gain/loss, think twice before starting the game. Its either +1/-1 or +0/-0.
Do you even read what others write ?
Why do I even bother talking to you, you just keep saying the same thing and ignoring everyone.

People are getting +0 for wins and -0 for losses and your solution is "go host for 10 hours til you get 1700+ players before you start a game, that will solve the problem" instead of solving the problem directly by coding it so it's at least +1 every game and at least -1 every game. Lmfao.
hold on to the vision in your eyes
Monax I'm glad to see you're not dead yet, finish your fucking army time already.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2016, 13:15 »
Do you even read what others write ?
Why do I even bother talking to you, you just keep saying the same thing and ignoring everyone.

People are getting +0 for wins and -0 for losses and your solution is "go host for 10 hours til you get 1700+ players before you start a game, that will solve the problem" instead of solving the problem directly by coding it so it's at least +1 every game and at least -1 every game. Lmfao.
Well It was tried before, and turned out as a fail. With current system ppl come to forum because the +0-0 problem appearently, when we had that minimum psr/win thing active, ppl came to argue about abusing it with stacks.
In case someone does not remember, ppl were crying and flaming because some top players were playing with their top player friends 99%/1% balance games, raping 1400 players and finishing games in 20 mins to gain psr. So if someone really cares about psr, he will not like it at all and everyone will "throw their fucks" to each other on forum, but if someone don't cares about psr at all, he won't give a fuck about +0 either.
So everything generates a problem. If we would have a really huge amount of players, there wouldn't be problem with current system cause there would be significantly less "wait time" for a higher psr, more balanced game, for actual psr winnings, but we all know that will never happen anymore.(i mean the huge amount of players here).

So after all these my advice is simply play it for fun, and don't care about +0 psr for winning/get over it already. Srsly if there would be some minimum psr it wouldn't be better at all, and there would be whining threads daily again and won't be better at all.

P.S After 2 pages of comments I'm not sure if it serious or just a trolling thread as I thought on the first look :D
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

guest49825

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2016, 13:51 »
What about make these crying guys learn to play :/
"Omg, they are stackers, they are getting psr on low players"
 What prevents you from getting your stack too?
a) You are too low/useless player so no one wants to play with you as team. Learn to play maybe xD
b) Your potential stacking team is low as hell, same as you, so you are keep losing games. Learn to play maybe :D
c) You think like no one here can suit your dream team, so you are playing alone and keep losing against stacks:
c.a) You are not good enough to win 1vs9. Learn to play maybe :D
c.b) You are good player (actually no, but you think so) but you don't want to waste your time/brain_activity to win 1vs9 for some reasons (like allies don't deserve to win or enemies are don't deserve to make you waste your  brain activity). Don't cry then :D
c.d) You deer.
d) You deer.

Idk what's wrong with playing stacks, it always been most interesting part of doto games

deer has incredible sleepy English

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2016, 13:55 »
common dont care for psr , but she want to be n1 on leader right or left xD ?
i can help you to giff you some free psr just put me on scourge,but dont like that ap mode games.
start hosting rd 1600-1650 and u will be n1 i promis you, u dont need jean do to that, u can do it alone_monax :))))) .

PogChamp .

have fun play slotomania and douta.

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2016, 14:02 »
most importan rule when you join on random game without friends/stack : dont blame, ignore or flame your teammates, cuz thay may be from mkd or tr and like 13 year old deer. make them feel better , start leading team and just keep calm. and myb thay will play like team, also dont pick solo hero cuz enemy team can ez start 5man dota on min 10 and u are uselles then.
also NEVER GIVE UP. i cant belive how some1 can play 60minutes game then type ff and stay afk on base. the fuck you doing you waste 60 minutes for some virtual shit where u need to have fun and u made every1 in team BabbyRage.

NAPRED PARTIZAN.