Author Topic: ban req for krhy_kundihvizd  (Read 184 times)

Offline Are.eye.em.str

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req for krhy_kundihvizd
« on: April 14, 2016, 20:54 »
1. Are.eye.em.str
2. krhy_kundihvizd
3. familly flame, afk
4. at start lost line, went afk, told him not to do that anymore he flamed.
coildnt kick because he was host
was afk 2,4 min at this time w8ting to get dagger, and as he got it he had boots and dagger and 9 lvl, at that time other teams player legion had 18 lvl, because of this afk, lost a lot of defenses and the game, at 27 minute legion did roshan, at 32 min we lost mid and down rax.
20:43   Are.eye.em.str   [Allies]   -afk (at this time showed afk 2,4 min but i know he was more afk at fontain)
25:58   krhy_kundihvizd   [Allies]   report your mother how fucking with u friends

6. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5916290

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req for krhy_kundihvizd
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 21:15 »
krhy_kundihvizd !banned 2days + 1 warn [afk]

he was afk 2 times 2minut, so i cant ban him more then this since he return and finish game.

For flame denied bcs you flame him too, if you want to ban you both, then PM. me and that can be possible, if not then don't post request next time when you just return favor one to another.
this is draw :D

25:22   krhy_kundihvizd   [Allies]   do it
25:24   krhy_kundihvizd   [Allies]   kid
25:35   Are.eye.em.str   [Allies]   your mother
25:36   Are.eye.em.str   [Allies]   is a kid

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni