Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 11450 times)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2016, 14:53 »
I see.

I wonder if Martin always planned this or resurrected Jon because of the actor and his popularity...

Signature by Rocka

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2016, 15:30 »
Well Asta, the thing is that the current GoT season (6) is not a book (yet). The upcoming book which is supposed to come out this year (Winds of Winter) will contain the material for season 6. Now a question comes up "then how can there be a show (season 6) if this season's book is not out yet?", it's because the show cought up with the books and they had no other choice but to either delay the show or get the information on what is going to happen from g.r.r. Martin which they did.

The show is kinda seperating from the books at this point, there are some things that didnt happen in the books but happened in the shown (Stannis didnt burn his own daughter in the books but he did in the show) etc.

About that "Jon had aegis cuz fans loved him" it could be true even tho i highly doubt it. Martin made it clear that he already knows how the main characters will end (in the books), but again, the show producers are changing the plot of GoT so nobody really knows whats haplening at this point, I suggest reading/watching the books/show as two seperate stories at this point and enjoy both of them in their own way.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2016, 00:05 »
I am aware of all that, I have finish reading the fifth book sometime during season 2 of the TV show.

I know Martin told the show makers what will happen.

The show is different from the books for quite a while already. I stopped watching it when Martin said he has to change Osha's story so she can be on the show more because, simply, he liked the actress.

From some point (in season 2 maybe), there were more and more differences between The Song of Fire and Ice and Game of Thrones.

As I said, I stopped watching it sometime during or after season 2, so I'm just picking up some details and shaking my head in disbelief.
Like that thing with Sansa and Ramsay...

Signature by Rocka

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2016, 00:59 »
so bored
viking is best

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2016, 05:32 »
Well Asta, the thing is that the current GoT season (6) is not a book (yet). The upcoming book which is supposed to come out this year (Winds of Winter) will contain the material for season 6. Now a question comes up "then how can there be a show (season 6) if this season's book is not out yet?", it's because the show cought up with the books and they had no other choice but to either delay the show or get the information on what is going to happen from g.r.r. Martin which they did.

The show is kinda seperating from the books at this point, there are some things that didnt happen in the books but happened in the shown (Stannis didnt burn his own daughter in the books but he did in the show) etc.

About that "Jon had aegis cuz fans loved him" it could be true even tho i highly doubt it. Martin made it clear that he already knows how the main characters will end (in the books), but again, the show producers are changing the plot of GoT so nobody really knows whats haplening at this point, I suggest reading/watching the books/show as two seperate stories at this point and enjoy both of them in their own way.

They had enough material for at least 1 season, but they decided to push it up with "main" characters such as Jon Snow.
They killed Dornish Masterplan, They just introduced Greyjoys, Lady Stoneheart, Young Griff, etc.

Martin has "unlimited" time to write book (apart from angry fans yelling at him) but producers have budget, people on paylist, deadlines - they can't just kick every character for one season and expect that person will return 2 years later :D so I guess some cuts are justified

@xpam go watch suleyman
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2016, 15:25 »
Martin has "unlimited" time to write book (apart from angry fans yelling at him)

Anyhow you will be watching at least 3 more seasons of game of thrones on tv, that is for sure, as long as they get the money there will be "something new" to add.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2016, 14:59 »
Martin has "unlimited" time to write book (apart from angry fans yelling at him)

Anyhow you will be watching at least 3 more seasons of game of thrones on tv, that is for sure, as long as they get the money there will be "something new" to add.

hahahaha but not only starks, those poor direwolves too :D
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2016, 21:20 »

hahahaha but not only starks, those poor direwolves too :D

ye man dafuq is their fault. now i think that he is animal hater to foken george r r martin fu. :P
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2016, 11:14 »
lycan got owned :P
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2016, 19:13 »
One stark returned :D

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2016, 19:51 »
A girl has a name now

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2016, 10:50 »
A girl has a name now
But the other girl who has no name, want to kill the one with a name. Let's see who wins.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2016, 15:49 »
For balkan ppl:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Ontopic:

Waiting for Syrio Forel to pop out from somewhere...
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline RafaelNadal

• aka Rayban
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2016, 15:52 »
For balkan ppl:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Ontopic:

Waiting for Syrio Forel to pop out from somewhere...
Drzte vrata TODOR HAHAHA

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2016, 16:02 »
I died laughing on that video  ;D

Also,

Spoiler for Hiden:

+ that picture

Spoiler for Hiden:

Too much coincidence imo.. something is going on there :D

Aaaand ofc, that answer:

Spoiler for Hiden: