Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 11452 times)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Game of Thrones
« on: April 12, 2016, 15:14 »
Game of Thrones general thread since I couldn't find specific thread about it and I bet many of you guys watch this.

Season 6 coming soon, with many cliffhangers left in season 5 finale all we could do is speculate about things to happen, so I'll mention few of those.

1. Obviously most asked question: Will Jon Snow return from the dead? Will red witch resurrect him, and if she does, does it mean he is free of Night Watch vows since he died meaning "his watch ended"? What will stop night watch from killing him again? (There is a scene in trailer where Davos draws Jon's Valyrian sword surrounded by 4 watch members, so maybe its a hint.) Or will it be wildlings he helped?

2. Is Stannis dead? We never actually saw him die. His last words to Brienne were "Do your duty" and we all know what was her duty and her vow sacred to her - to watch over Sansa Stark. She might be shaken by these words, and she is about to find out she failed her vow by pursuing vengeance.

Another thing is Stannis is described as brilliant military commander. It sounds impossible that half of his troops with horses leave his camp without anyone noticing and warning him. Again being brilliant military commander he might as well made a decoy, with major of his troops waiting to coup de grace Boltons while they are drunk celebrating victory.

3. What happens to Dany? Trailer showed her being led to Vaes Dothrak, and new character Khal Jhaqo who is already mentioned in season 2 by Jorah, when Rakharo horse returned with Rakharo's head only.
Mago - who died in season 1 after challenging Drogo, should be Jhaqo's bloodrider in book, but since they killed him in series...

4. Arya - Well she is blind atm but she'll be OK, its probably just Jaqen teaching her a lesson and wanting her to perfect her other senses, sounds logical.

5. Brann - He is returning after not being seen in last season, he was under the guidance of the crow, and he will probably be (un)suprisingly powerful now. Rickon should be returning as well this season along with Osa...

6. Sansa and Theon, what happened to them? They changed Sansa storyline a lot, and its not book based anymore so all we can do is guess. She is probably alive, but who cares about Sansa anyway?

7. Lannisters
- Cersei has mountain abomination protecting her now, and in trailer we heard her say "I choose violence" when being confronted by those religious horde, so it will definitely be interesting outcome.
- Jaime is on ship, with princess mycella being poisoned, Bronn will probably figure it out since he had same poison in him.
- Tyrion, well he is a leader of Meeren now... And war is coming at his doorstep once again.

8. Martells - With sand snakes betraying vow they gave to Doran everything is possible. Doran is probably smartest character, and his schemes are greater then even Varys or Littlefinger's, after all he was "Grass that allowed viper to hide and strike"

9. Blackfish - another returning character, and only survivor of red wedding. Haven't seen him since season 3

10. Euron Greyjoy - Finally a Greyjoy storyline, with my favorite book character finally introduced in the show. Nicknamed "The Crow's eye" sailing on a ship called "Silence" because he ripped tounges of everybody in his crew. Lets just say by bringing him in a show means that curse Red-Witch and Stannis said in season 2 is finally going to be 100% complete, and not a lousy 66% it was 3 full seasons :D. He was mentioned in season 1 by Tyrion to Theon, describing the complete destruction of Westeros fleet done by Theon's uncles.
Book spoilers about Euron:
Spoiler for Hiden:
He sailed all over the world after banished from Iron islands, including Valyria.
He used to possess a dragon egg, but he tossed it in a sea when he was angry.
He possesses a powerful artifact - Dragon horn, which can bind dragons to his will.
He imprisoned some warlocks so its very possible he can use dark magic, after all Balon Greyjoy will die by a lightning strike a day before Euron arrives on Pyke.

Write your opinions, favorite characters, least favorite characters, theories, flame me if I didn't mention your favorite character etc.

and a quote to conclude it:
Godless? Why, Aeron, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 16:05 »
Wow, You look like a serious fan :)

Btw I would like to see Jon Snow coming back as a white walker to kick some nightwatcher asses :D
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 00:10 »
u forgot that the stark mom might return.. in the book she reappeared somehow.. i think .
Sansa no one gives a fuck about.. i am interested in what happens with little finger thou.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 00:14 »
sansa wants the D

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 05:27 »
Wow, You look like a serious fan :)

Btw I would like to see Jon Snow coming back as a white walker to kick some nightwatcher asses :D

well that surely would be unexpected, but in fucking GOT everything is possible so keep your hope up mate :D

u forgot that the stark mom might return.. in the book she reappeared somehow.. i think .
Sansa no one gives a fuck about.. i am interested in what happens with little finger thou.

producers said there will be character "we thought we'd never see again" but there are so many possibilities: Kat Stark, Hound, Syrio Forell, or maybe some of the characters who shouldn't die in first place like Baristan Selmy, Mago or princess Shireen...

After watching new trailer all we know is that littlefinger is meating someone, Sansa is alive as well as Theon, Jaime is back at KL and Arya is going to be a ninja :D

sansa wants the D
well she shouldn't team up with theon I guess. But I agree she does want it from season 1, she wanted to give birth to million babies with beautiful golden hair to king joffrey :D
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline RafaelNadal

• aka Rayban
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2016, 16:22 »
I know only one thing. Im biggest fan of Jon Snow, and if hes dead, im done 100%.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2016, 01:21 »
I know only one thing. Im biggest fan of Jon Snow, and if hes dead, im done 100%.

why is he your favorite character?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 01:33 by Akuma »

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2016, 12:08 »

Because they both know nothing :D

Signature by Rocka

Offline Lagi

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2016, 13:35 »

:D :D :D +1
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2016, 13:36 »
winter is coming thats all

Offline RafaelNadal

• aka Rayban
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2016, 15:31 »

😂😂😂 +++1  😂 "you know nothing Jon Snow" 😂

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2016, 04:51 »

hahahahahaah, my original reply to his post was "you know nothing RafaelNadal" but I edited 10 mins later :D

Offline Lagi

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2016, 16:53 »
For fuck's sake, they already ruined the whole season 6 with that last few minutes of the first episode. I swear the old gods and the new, I will have nightmares for sure. xD
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2016, 17:14 »
AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :DD .. well that was the most boring first episode ever.. after all that build up .. this is . . so anti-climactic .. but ye.. and that 2 @lagi.. holy shit :DD .. GOT is dead to me now :DD

Offline ext4zy

• Advanced Member
  • I hate everyfucking stupid human in this world.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2016, 17:22 »
Episode 1 rly was nothing just an intro but i hope jon snow will return the red woman will help him I don't feel sorry at all about Cersei she deserved to be like that in public that bitch " ,, but at the end The red woman freaked me out wow what an end..
And i really want to see forward for Bran Stark he will start to fly i guess it would be amazing adventure . :D
Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
Read more at 
You get that shit right