Author Topic: Dragon Ball Super  (Read 1315 times)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Dragon Ball Super
« on: April 10, 2016, 18:54 »
"Ugh jean, this db super is bad, i like the good old dragon ball z, this is nothing comparing to the real dbz hehehe" well fuck you m8s, i come from the future and some fagbois posted here that db super is bad comparing to dbz so i had to write this before some geifegit bois shittalk. Its not a must to post here if u hate the new dragon ball.

Ok so yesterday i was in db super marathon and watched all of the episodes. I was kinda disapointed at the beginning of the anime cuz i didnt really like the new animations comparing to the old one which is like 2 decades old but as the show continued many interesting stuff started to happen and the animation improved. It was nice to taste something from the original creator of dbz since that GT shit wasnt worth it since it wasnt even created from the original creator. I didnt like how the plot went to the GT one but im kind of happy are things going in db super.

The main problem i mostly have is that goku always surpasses vegeta, no matter what he does, i blame the creator since he always lets the monkey goku finishes the enemies and takes the glory from vegeta.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 21:07 »
Vegeta certainly has relentless determination, unstoppable ambition, unshakable pride, strong attitude, all extremely good characteristics to have for becoming the best in absolutely anything in life, however vegeta has a very serious lack of spiritual intellect. In the back of his head he sees himself as weaker, although he doesn't admit it, or he did admit it at some point I don't quite remember.
This holds him back. He thinks he can just train more and he will be stronger.
It doesn't work like that, you have to also surpass some mental blocks, which he clearly has.

This should've been a clear sign to him when he first went super saiyan. The second he stopped caring, which means the same thing as surpassing that lil mental block he had at that point, he instantly went super saiyan.
Too bad he didn't realize he still has mental blocks like that one.

He is smarter in pretty much all areas than kakarot, but kakarot is smarter than him spiritually and this matters a lot on the road to being the best.

It's a shame he is not quite smart enough, I definitely like him more than kakarot.
Kakarot actually seems like a girl compared to him honestly, that's how superior vegeta's attitude is.

Oh and yea, I didn't watch anything past Z because it bored the fuck out of me.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 21:13 »
Vegeta reminds me of you lil commy, you keep trying hard to become as strong as me but at the moment you reach my skill level i surpass you with new creative build. But you dont have to be upset, its totally normal to lose vs jean.

Now go back to eating a senzu bean.

Edit: i just noticed u edited your post and added that "got bored of new db". You should watch the new dragon ball super tho, i dont want to spoil stuff but it gets really amazing.

Just watch this lil clip to motivate u to watch the new bragon ball

« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 21:16 by jeandarc »

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 21:24 »
Vegeta reminds me of you lil commy, you keep trying hard to become as strong as me but at the moment you reach my skill level i surpass you with new creative build. But you dont have to be upset, its totally normal to lose vs jean.

Now go back to eating a senzu bean.

Edit: i just noticed u edited your post and added that "got bored of new db". You should watch the new dragon ball super tho, i dont want to spoil stuff but it gets really amazing.

Just watch this lil clip to motivate u to watch the new bragon ball

Lmao, I haven't played at my full potential in several years, because it is not necessary.
A very small portion of my abilities is far more than any of you can handle, including you, and you know it well. :)
I'm not gonna watch it, so I won't watch that clip either. I watched GT a little back then, the "creativity" of it convinced me enough to not watch anything else that might come afterwards.

I liked Z. I'm gonna leave it like that.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 21:29 »
Yeah cuz GT has nothing to do with dragon ball m8, it was created from a different studio and the story is not written from the original creator. The new dragon ball super is written from the orginal creator who wrote the manga of db and dbz.

I suggest you to skip the part when others are talking at the beginning of the clip and watch the fight between Vegeta and Cabba (new character who is a saiyan from a different universe), it will give u chills of the pride that Vegeta posses.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 21:50 »
I watched it and it was quite enjoyable. I didn't know some noobs made GT, so that's why it was so trash. :D

Offline Tobirama^Senju

• Nidaime Hokage
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2016, 21:58 »
Pfff

No broly - no dragon ball super  ;)

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2016, 01:28 »
Jeez, Broly is such an awfully one dimensional meathead it hurts. And he's not canon.

Am I alone thinking that DBZ should've ended after Cell's saga? Everything past it was inherently kind of a downward spiral, losing a lot of its original feel. Goku's and Gohan's respective SSJ/SSJ2 rage moments had a lot weight to them, but later all the subsequent transformations became so casual and without any reasonable build up it lost any meaning or impact. As if kid Trunks and Goten weren't disastrous enough.

I don't mind DBS' new artstyle - it's refreshing, and actually feels nice (for the most part). It's a nice watch overall, but with plenty of weak points. The pacing is somewhat odd - they're trying to progress with story faster than DBZ (which is nice in concept) but somehow still packs plenty of filler, which to me just felt like trying to cover up for acute lack of plot at times. And it feels like every single character was stripped of all remaining seriousness, having some characters stray from their identities a bit, which is a letdown. Series got to the point where they have to try really hard to even have an excuse to mention actual dragon balls anymore.

Cabba episode was a great, best up to date. Finally characters with... well, character - rather than just clowning around. Good ol' Prince of all saiyans not only gets a flashback of his former proud glory, but even receives some actual character development. More like this please.

I still can't and probably never will get over Gohan getting GT treatment in DBS. Fuck that. Hands down the biggest waste of potential in entire DB universe. It annoys me more than having Goku always save the day by principle, never letting anyone else shine (rendering rest of the cast more or less irrelevant), anything involving Chi Chi, Goten and Trunks, and death beaing so meaningless that even some of the newer soundtracks openly mock it.

I'm longing for the feel of old tournament sagas from original DB. DBS is trying right now, so points for good effort, but it's not the same anymore.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2016, 07:10 »
(...)As if kid Trunks and Goten weren't disastrous enough.

Actually, when i watched DBZ first i found them hilarious tbh.

I still can't and probably never will get over Gohan getting GT treatment in DBS. Fuck that. Hands down the biggest waste of potential in entire DB universe. It annoys me more than having Goku always save the day by principle, never letting anyone else shine...

I remember some years ago i read that the creator actually wanted to replace Goku with Gohan as 'main character' when Goku died in the beginning of DBZ, but the fans loved him and wanted him back so much, he changed his mind and listened to them instead. And yeah, GT sucked dry monkey balls

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2016, 12:14 »
I forgot to mention how the fuck did Goten and present Trunks became fucking super saiyans?
Goten became super saiyan cuz his mom became angry or something and BOOM he became a fucking super saiyan which is out of the fucking logic. Goku became SS after all of his friends got killed and he had no ither choice but to rage and become SS. In the other hand Vegeta was risking his life in other planets destroying meteors n shit just so he can reach the level of Kakarot and when he gave up on trying to become like Kakarot he became super saiyan. Same goes for future tranks. But what I dont understand is how on earth did Goten and present Trunks become SS just by joking around, its out of logic.

Only Goku and Vegita should have become SS and maybe Gohan. Super saiyan was supposed to be one in a thousands of years saiyan with extraordinary talent to become SS, but goten and present trunks became ss out of nowhere, fuck mylife.