Author Topic: ban request  (Read 324 times)

Offline easymyboy-_-

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request
« on: April 10, 2016, 16:00 »
1: Your NickName?
easymyboy-_-

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
krilin^  -  p0wer

3: What rule did he/they break?
AFK , family flame , want to lose

4: When was the Rule Broken?
for krilin^ (undy) at min 41 he is afk when it's important they atacking rax he can stop them and he didnt stop them and place tomb at base
for p0wer he is give up after min 30 i told them 5 times finish your bkb (he just need 800 gold for finish) and he told i want lose  and he go and death a row and he made family flame
Krilin^   [Allies]   fucking
36:01   Krilin^   [Allies]   shit
36:04   Krilin^   [Allies]   nabs
36:05   P0weR   [Allies]   piper
36:07   P0weR   [Allies]   nick like retard
36:11   P0weR   [Allies]   style like retard
36:15   P0weR   [Allies]   and he is retard
36:21   PiPer   [Allies]   and u get ban
36:22   PiPer   [Allies]   for flame
36:23   PiPer   [Allies]   ok?
he flamed whole game with words like retards , morons

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
Afk, game ruin, the one of the palyers that rly shouldnt be a part of our comunity, pls check other accounts.
i explained that on ( 4: When was the Rule Broken?)

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5914499

Offline PARI

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 16:05 »
I Power.

And for this nab, first time learn rules, i still play and no flame for ban. Newbie Shit

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 16:29 »
!denied

For trax: He said he want ff, and that game is over, but he died alone a couple of time and get mad, but he still playing, he trying to help, he fight in combats..i call this empty words, i do that all time, like ffs go lose i am afk, but rly never go and do it, as long as he don't extualy do, he didn't brake rule, he can write epmty words all game.

For Undying: You must know when game is gg, this game was gg in that time when they start brake rax, you coudn't rly do nothing, they maybe wasn't stronger then you, but they play smarter, like a team, and thats make course of this game, they win just bcs have better teamplay, with smarter approch, your team running like fly without head

For flame: IF we ban players for words "retard,noob, shit, motherfucker" half our player should get ban, those words isn't banable.
If you not like how i solve this request, you can check this link and ask higher stuff member to solve it :
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=126889.0
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 16:31 by hamster931 »

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni