Poll

Should LagAbuse switch to DracoLich's DotA Allstars 6.85k as the ladder map?

Yes
40 (48.8%)
No
42 (51.2%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Why aren't we using DracoLich's DotA 6.85k?  (Read 35541 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Why aren't we using DracoLich's DotA 6.85k?
« Reply #210 on: July 18, 2016, 13:33 »
i dunno what else u kids expected from this map when u said u want it
u rly thought some random kid is gonna make it bug free ?
lol

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #211 on: July 18, 2016, 14:46 »
This new map is stupid and bad. 2x the same shop?? why.. and this bugs:
Bug 1. - When you buy dagger, and use it from fountain to anywhere else, everytime when you use again dagger, you have fountain heal and you have free +200-300 HP and mana.

Bug 2. - When you buy gem and lost it, you still have eye.

This retarded map is from dota2 game... Please, please, please, get back 6.83d. Fast..
i was aware of the gem bug,but it isnt THAT important,and u dont always have the perma truesight after u drop it.It happens sometimes,sometimes it doesnt
About the blink bug,i havent seen that,never got used to double tapping the blink,and it doesnt matter anyways,if ure out of the laning stage,and since blink is 2250 gold,u are gonna be out of the lane.Ill check that next time i play,havent seen anything like that so far.
Its funny cuz ure talking about bugs,and icefrogs version had a shitload of bugs which everyone was fine with for some reason.Lycan was unplayable,Roof was almost unplayable,not to mention other gameplay bugs and the 2 fucking years that uve played only this map nonstop,how none of u people got bored ?
I aggre this map is bullshit, even Russian player on ICCup not play this shit verzion.

Bugs

1) Treant Protector ulti is bugged, sometime, actually very often ulti only catch you for 1 or 2 second not 4,5....also sometimes with skepter  when u upgrade ulti, and put eyes over creep camp, ulti no affect creeps, or caught them, but not doing damage.

Towers and bulindgs are like in EM,  you can destroy it very quicikly..... and when I casting Living Armor with Roof for exmple if tower has a 50% hp, I need to cast Living Armor almost 20 fucking times to heal full hp, and also it does not blocking damage.

If they try to copy dota 2 shits....they need to it right...
Roof ulti upgrade, everyone can see ulti eyes it's not even eyes, ok... but in D2 u can't see radius of Rooff ulti, for that u need gem or ward, but here u dont need, and eveyone can easy find and destroy eyes, also, animation of roof ulti is horrible, it's like a web from broodmother...

Back old normal map.
His ulti was bugged from always...
this.
wait,ure crying for the old version over a hero which was bugged ever since he got the aghs upgrade ?
Also,theres this thing called quelling blade,worth 225 gold,and then u got ur 4200 aghs roof,which gives u a 25 sec ability which can be EASILY countered by a 5 sec cd on the qb.Why the fuck would u even buy aghs in the first place ?

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: July 18, 2016, 15:04 »
Trol trying to protect this map just like a hooker saying shes a virgin, go fuck yourself trol.

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #213 on: July 18, 2016, 15:18 »
told you vote NO but u guys make fake forum accs and voted yes, nvm, giff us 6.88 so we can play with new items and modern dota.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: July 18, 2016, 16:19 »
i told u 85 was bad, but you were like "no no, let's go 85 lolz"
enjoy

Offline nenad3

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: July 18, 2016, 16:58 »
Ultimate Trol, you talk nonsense, first of all, no one here speak about Roof ulti is it good for teamfight  or whether it is worth giving so much gold for agah. We talk about BUG, not tactic and others.... ok tell me what is Roff bug in version 6.83 I am just today download icc luncher swich to 1.26a version and played two games with Roof( http://iccup.com/dota/gamingprofile/Nenad.html ), no bug, everything is ok, absolutly Roof is playable hero, like here before you swtich to this new crap shit, and I do not think to come back until you retrun 6.83 and I hope others people also will leav, anywhy u have to wait now 20 minuts for people to start a game, it's all because new version.

Things I dont' understand is that Iccup is actually russian platform, dracolich is russian guy and it was russian dota map, but they did not update to his version, why??? because they know that it's verzion is shit and bugged.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: July 18, 2016, 17:47 »
Feel free to read about the Roof bug here:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=173405.0

Signature by Rocka

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: July 18, 2016, 18:23 »
Omg that guy just roasted trol so hard

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: July 18, 2016, 18:28 »
Omg that guy just roasted trol so hard
trol was obviously high when he wrote his post
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: July 18, 2016, 18:42 »
Ultimate Trol, you talk nonsense, first of all, no one here speak about Roof ulti is it good for teamfight  or whether it is worth giving so much gold for agah. We talk about BUG, not tactic and others.... ok tell me what is Roff bug in version 6.83 I am just today download icc luncher swich to 1.26a version and played two games with Roof( http://iccup.com/dota/gamingprofile/Nenad.html ), no bug, everything is ok, absolutly Roof is playable hero, like here before you swtich to this new crap shit, and I do not think to come back until you retrun 6.83 and I hope others people also will leav, anywhy u have to wait now 20 minuts for people to start a game, it's all because new version.

Things I dont' understand is that Iccup is actually russian platform, dracolich is russian guy and it was russian dota map, but they did not update to his version, why??? because they know that it's verzion is shit and bugged.
Learn some proper english, maybe ull understand dota too.Read this.
Feel free to read about the Roof bug here:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=173405.0
Thanks asta,ure one of the few guys whos actually doing something here
Spoiler for Hiden:
Jean idi hvataj pokemone glupane, za boljeg svejedno nisi

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: July 18, 2016, 18:46 »
Also, I had to do some research.
Since the new map is used as a ladder map, there were like 900 - 950 DotA games played on 6.85k map.

Few were some 6.78 AI, but not a single 6.83.

So if the map is so bad and players are so unhappy with it, why they still play it? You can host a game with the old map.

Signature by Rocka

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: July 18, 2016, 19:45 »
jeanmon baca ulti na trolamona iiii? uskace qwertymon ali tu je musimon i spasava trolamona dok mapexmon dolece sa vatrenom pticom iii ? coming soon.

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: July 18, 2016, 22:16 »
I suggest you report the bugs on their forums and hopefully they get fixed in 86 if they're not already (85 was released last year..). If this map has more bugs than official I'll switch it right back with no problem. Right now I want to leave it out there for a few weeks to collect more information and then decide.

Offline nenad3

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: July 18, 2016, 22:56 »
Astaroth and Troll(i am not native eng. speaker and I did not learn eng)
Dota 6.83 is not bugged verzion, only one bug exist with Lycan and it's very rare
I today played 2 games with roof on icc platform and everthing is ok u can use, arcane and travel boots, hex etc..normal.
only problem here is because new patach 1.27 that version of war3 is not designed for D83, because there is bugs with roof but it's still playable

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: August 16, 2016, 16:47 »
5k views, 16 pages when I posted this I expected it to get locked rofl XD
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.