Author Topic: Uther Party Tournament (03/04/2016) Problem!  (Read 1903 times)

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
Oh well..

Uther Party Tournament (03/04/2016) i play this tour and win ..

I Get :

Tournament Award:

Forum Icon : YES
Server Icon :   NO

PSR will be given according to this table :
>1600 --> +25 PSR
>1700 --> +20 PSR
>1800 --> +15 PSR
>1900 --> +10 PSR
>2000 --> +5 PSR

I dont know what is problem here.. I ask LexMonster for this problem and he rlly try to help me..
he say me that he will watch what is a problem but all stay at that..

today i answer Renovatio and hey say me to make this (top-question) to others Admins help me cause he dont know and his job is not this.. (rep+ for him) he try to help me..

When i enter in w3 (chanel lagabuse) and type -icon

i got this :

i still dont know what is problem and just wanna to get my awards..

i rlly think that others players(admins) will help me..

thanks a forward and srry to make new top.

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
Re: Uther Party Tournament (03/04/2016) Problem!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 13:49 »
You do have special-king icon as seen on your screenshot. Just type /icon special-king and that's it. If you still can't see the icon maybe that's because you still have 0 PG stats. try to play a quick game (you can quit after the game loads and lose, doesn't matter).

If you can't do that I'll try to set your stats to 1/0 manually.

Offline ClaraSchuman

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 00:53 »
You do have special-king icon as seen on your screenshot. Just type /icon special-king and that's it. If you still can't see the icon maybe that's because you still have 0 PG stats. try to play a quick game (you can quit after the game loads and lose, doesn't matter).

yes i have.. i type my friend all of that but nothing.. i play PG game with LexMonster and Dodji_Ukljuci but when we start to play i got at start Disconet

i hope that u make manual and at last i will get my award..
thx forward..  :)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 02:34 »

yes i have.. i type my friend all of that but nothing.. i play PG game with LexMonster and Dodji_Ukljuci but when we start to play i got at start Disconet

not sure, but maybe you need to play without gproxy :)

i hope that u make manual and at last i will get my award..
thx forward..  :)
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 08:13 »
just press f10+e+q be quick
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 11:23 »
And here i thought there will finally be a tournament. I've never been so wrong in my life.

Offline ClaraSchuman

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 15:52 »
And here i thought there will finally be a tournament. I've never been so wrong in my life.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2016, 17:04 »
Nice quality shitpost m8

Offline ClaraSchuman

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2016, 17:26 »

Offline ClaraSchuman

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2016, 20:51 »
The problem is finished..  :)

Thanks to Chen

this top. can be locked..  :)

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2016, 21:09 »
The problem is finished..  :)

Thanks to Chen

this top. can be locked..  :)

"Chen"?

AS u wish locked..