Author Topic: check it plz !  (Read 1268 times)

Offline hlr.MuHep

• Topic Author
  • Awards Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
check it plz !
« on: April 13, 2016, 23:23 »

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: check it plz !
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 00:45 »
51:53       [All]    -RagNar- has left the game voluntarily, -RagNar- was autobanned.
51:53       [All]    Autoban is ON, if you leave you will get autobanned.
51:54       [All]    ezz has left the game voluntarily, ezz was autobanned.
51:54       [All]    This game will be saved in your ladder stats, you should play till the end.
51:55       [All]    BloodBrothers has left the game voluntarily.
51:55       [All]    fubar has left the game voluntarily.
51:55       [All]    HeaT has left the game voluntarily.
51:55       [All]    bRokn. has left the game voluntarily.
51:56       [All]    jack_veteranu has left the game voluntarily.
51:57       [All]    tomas^ has left the game voluntarily.
52:01       [All]    PandaBandit has left the game voluntarily.
52:03       [All]    oLD.SqL has lost the connection (timed out) but is using GProxy++ and may reconnect.

52:08       [All]    The World Tree is now at 10% HP
52:09       [All]    This game was hosted by lagabuse bot, visit www.lagabuse.com for the rules, ban/unban requests and more.

According to the log, it seems like some lag issue happened and your team left before the tree actually destroyed (from the bot's vision, because of the lag) Afaik it happened before sometimes, it's a rare bug. Admins can restore your psr and remove the bans, wait for their response.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 08:09 »
I checked it since -Ragnar- asked for unban, and yeah, as Lagi said its a rare bug, I already unbanned players, some of the admins will restore PSR you lost and give you PSR from victory soon.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 16:10 »
I've just been told that your got PSR you deserved by administrator
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 20:56 »
if u want to make sure it won't happen again, always wait for bot message:
"52:09       [All]    This game was hosted by lagabuse bot, visit www.lagabuse.com for the rules, ban/unban requests and more."