Author Topic: Currently the worst la.com era  (Read 3111 times)

Offline ext4zy

• Advanced Member
  • I hate everyfucking stupid human in this world.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Currently the worst la.com era
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2016, 16:27 »
jeandarc it's absolutely right, im talking about the players with high psr in-game they all are trying to be some smartass everyone is picking carry , nobody can support rude people 1 small mistake you make they are speaking with all: macedonian players are assholes they don't know to play no macedonia players always win thats why i moved on and playing dota2 because there you have some categories Normal Match , Ranked Match , and a lot of mods , even if u are a retard you have a category for that "Normal Match" and if u play Ranked Match you can play it with generous people who are volunteering to play support or whatever so
I'm just saying i have been in battle.net since 2012 still people are same no difference fuck it
Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
Read more at 
You get that shit right

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2016, 18:00 »
If you ask me I am for pay per win gaming. First ten on the lader to earn 5k of euros,descending  from first.
But thing is who will give the money, are you going to give it jeandy?

Let's be honest, this game is played by enthusiastic old ( did not seen youngsters playing this for a long time) ppl and when they get bored they simply stop to play it and move on with life. That is why we are losing ppl, crew does not have anything to do with it.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2016, 18:56 »
If you ask me I am for pay per win gaming. First ten on the lader to earn 5k of euros,descending  from first.
But thing is who will give the money, are you going to give it jeandy?

Let's be honest, this game is played by enthusiastic old ( did not seen youngsters playing this for a long time) ppl and when they get bored they simply stop to play it and move on with life. That is why we are losing ppl, crew does not have anything to do with it.
good idea but where to get that ammount to reward them?