Author Topic: Garena Total  (Read 11269 times)

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Garena Total
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2016, 14:51 »
dotADRENALiNE/DarkDragon - What do you trying to prove with multiple accounts on forum?

Okay, by the looks of it if I have an old account and want to have another one just because I can't change my name then ai can't? Just because the forum doesn't have a lot of features doesn't prevent me from trying, tldr I wanted to have anoter name whixh i like more + i like these hotkeys so i felt like sharing them
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2016, 15:33 »
dotADRENALiNE/DarkDragon - What do you trying to prove with multiple accounts on forum?

Okay, by the looks of it if I have an old account and want to have another one just because I can't change my name then ai can't? Just because the forum doesn't have a lot of features doesn't prevent me from trying, tldr I wanted to have anoter name whixh i like more + i like these hotkeys so i felt like sharing them
Lexmonster can change your forum nick anytime btw, just write him pm if you need such thing.

Well I don't have 30cm wide hand to
use the fuckin numpad effectively
Have you tried using 5-6 meters antlers?
Yes I tried. Ended up with my monitor horned on it after 10 mins. Kinda expensive way to play. :(
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2016, 16:26 »

Lexmonster can change your forum nick anytime btw, just write him pm if you need such thing.

Huh, didnt know about that. Will my login name be changed too?
Well I don't have 30cm wide hand to
use the fuckin numpad effectively
Have you tried using 5-6 meters antlers?
Yes I tried. Ended up with my monitor horned on it after 10 mins. Kinda expensive way to play. :(
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2016, 20:04 »
Nope, login name will stay the same, but your nickname that appears on the forum will be changed.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.