Author Topic: ban req for corto_maltese  (Read 623 times)

Offline Deadtelsnotales

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req for corto_maltese
« on: March 16, 2016, 14:01 »
1. deadtellnotales
2. corto_maltese
3. game ruinng, votekick abuse, flame
4. At first, he told me to givehim the coin, since i was there, i took (the start coin), then he started flame, i used !ignore and after he PM me right away, after that he started really anti teamplay, started to pull creeps from line, and they came to kill him, tryed to stop them but boath got killed, after that he kept pulling, and when they came for me 2 times, he run along bud did nothing, really intentionally w8ting me to get killed. After that we lost that line tower at about 6th minute, he kept farming woods for midas till minute 10 , then we have had lost middle tower and the bottom tower, and he kept farming for aghanim and refresher, withch he used good, but, still allways playing solo player. And he keept spamming votekick command on me, blaming me for that, eaven he did this himself. at 43 minute they where so fed, that we could do nothing and sky went afk. and the game was really lost because of him.
07:00   DeadTellNoTales   [Allies]   Anti teamplay 1 Heres the first time he just watched me get chased
09:17      [All]   INFLAMEZ killed DeadTellNoTales
09:22   DeadTellNoTales   [Allies]   anti teamplay 2
Heres the second time, when i died

6) http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5903323

Offline how

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req for corto_maltese
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 14:05 »
if you dont trust me, pedja^medenica can confirm his trash playing. He played solo all game, fail items. I couldnt help him, i dont have stun or anything else. Pls ban him, there is my post for ban.

Offline how

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 14:07 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=171840.0 everything was explained here, just read scores, and you will know who to ban.

Offline how

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 14:12 »
YOU WERE PLAYING SOLO, NOT ME, I COMMUNICATE WITH OTHERS, YOU RUINED GAME WITH FAIL ITEMS AND FEEDING THEM, PERMA BAN THIS GUY.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 01:09 »
!denied

You both need to grow up. Next time I will warn you both. Both of you anti-teamplayed on one another. Dota should be a relaxing fun, not getting piseed at each other before first rune spawned, if you can't do that don't play dota.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..