Author Topic: Ban fast  (Read 695 times)

Offline RafaelNadal

• aka Rayban
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban fast
« on: March 06, 2016, 05:01 »
1: Your NickName?
KojiKurac-

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
filip.czv & luk495
3: What rule did he/they break?
AFK + FLAME
4: When was the Rule Broken?
AFK - Min 40 till the game end. About flame :
23:42   Luk495   [Allies]   ALO
23:43   Luk495   [Allies]   STA RADIS
23:44   Luk495   [Allies]   SA KOKOM
23:46   Luk495   [Allies]   NE PREKIDAJ
23:50   Luk495   [Allies]   JEBEM LI TE U USTA (what are u doin with chick i fuck u)
23:51      [All]   IllidanSA killed Luk495
23:52   KojiKurac-   [Allies]   kupovao sam item - Buying item?
23:52   Luk495   [Allies]   VIDIS
23:55   Luk495   [Allies]   PIZDA TI MATERINA
23:55   Luk495   [Allies]   MRP                                  fuck your dead mother
24:05   KojiKurac-   [Allies]   brate
24:07   KojiKurac-   [Allies]   upgrade sam           i upgrade
24:07   Varim_kavu   [Allies]   !sd kurac
24:07   Luk495   [Allies]   NE PREKIDAJ RETARDU
24:09   KojiKurac-   [Allies]   ti koku
24:10   Luk495   [Allies]   IMAO BI WW
24:14   Luk495   [Allies]   JEBEM LI TE U USTA             
24:24   Luk495   [Allies]   MAJKU TI JEBEM
24:27   KojiKurac-   [Allies]   ok
24:30   KojiKurac-   [Allies]   !ignore luk            and again for my mother....
And when i ignore him he send me pm 35:00   Luk495   [Private]   mamu ti jebem mrtvu ... fuck your dead mother...
About FIlip czv filip.czv   [Allies]   mamu ti jebem u usta pedersku! (fuck your mother gay)
filip.czv   [Allies]   ovaj void velika pizda, sve mu se najebem

5: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5898147

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban fast
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 23:33 »
25:10    KojiKurac-    [Allies]    mamicu ti jebem pa tebi
25:12    KojiKurac-    [Allies]    retardiranu
25:13    KojiKurac-    [Allies]    glupu
25:18    KojiKurac-    [Allies]    u picku njenu runtavu
25:20    KojiKurac-    [Allies]    retard

so after you ignored him why did you flame him back?
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline RafaelNadal

• aka Rayban
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 00:10 »
doesn't change the fact that you family flamed as well, care to justify that? Also why do you threaten to ban him/them on all accounts?

They will get their bans its a clear case. What I want is explanation about yourself.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 00:53 by Akuma »

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 00:54 »
doesn't change the fact that you family flamed as well, care to justify that? Also why do you threaten to ban him/them on all accounts?

They will get their bans its a clear case. What I want is explanation about yourself.

fuck me, I clicked "modify" instead of "quote" on your post, I apologize. This was written by myself. You were saying those flames were meant for other player, that was my reply.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 00:56 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline RafaelNadal

• aka Rayban
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 01:13 »
Bcs they are hardcore retards who go afk and only what they know is FLAME. I was nervous.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2016, 01:26 »
luk495 !banned 10 days + 5 warns [Family flame/Refusing to play]
filip.czv !banned 3 days + 2 warns [Refusing to play]

I won't ban filip.czv for family flames because you flamed him as well. Also don't do that again consider this as unofficial warning.