Author Topic: Ban buburuza12345  (Read 303 times)

Offline Spatnak

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban buburuza12345
« on: March 04, 2016, 21:22 »
1: Your NickName?
letmelive

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
buburuza12345

3: What rule did he/they break?
Refusing to kick game ruiner.

4: When was the Rule Broken?
09:40   letmelive   [Allies]   !votekick abu
16:34   DOTA   [Allies]   !votekick abu
17:08   letmelive   [All]   denying to kick game ruiner is banable
17:38      [All]   [DOTA] voted to kick [abubakarr] [1/7]
18:32   letmelive   [All]   you will be banned ;)
19:11   letmelive   [All]   and be sure I will do it after the game
20:42   letmelive   [All]   it is sad that this is the only way how you can win. But ban will be worst. Enhoi

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
Ikarus (abubakarr) has lvl 3 when we were on lvl +/-11. So we wanted to kick them, but cowards scourge refused. They sometimes boted, sometimes not and we were unable to get enough votes. At the end we were able to kick him, but it was too late. He fed them well (8 deaths to 0 kills) and game was lost. Most of scourge deserve ban, but one player didn't vote even once - buburuza12345. So please ban him for refusing to kick obvious game ruiner. He is really low, but getting easy PRS is not a reason to ruin the game for other players.
Thanks.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5897403

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban buburuza12345
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 01:18 »
09:58       [All]    [abubakarr] PSR: 1506 games: 60 W/L: 6/6
09:58       [All]    H. K/D/A 1.75/7.33/6.75 C. K/D/N 38.17/0.25/20.33

He wasn't ruining or feeding on purpose he did it because he is terrible player. I understand your frustration and trying to kick him, but he wasn't breaking any rules so your votekick wasn't really justified. Anyway I won't apply any sanctions to any of you but I won't either to that player you reported.

!denied
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..