Author Topic: a question!  (Read 11887 times)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: a question!
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2016, 17:53 »
1) why don't you play uther party tour and win it if you think its easy or any other tour? But let me remind you if you don't win it you get nothing because only 1 player is rewarded.

2) if you don't care about psr why are you so much butthurt about someone winning 20-30 points in tour if he sucks at dota he will lose it anyway right?

3) instead of complaining i suggest you join tours, they are well announced and fun, it helps get the frustration out.

4) there is one -two tours every now and then while you can play dota 24/7 and gain your precious psr all the time, you can even play AP all the time picking legion only and believe you are pro like k_n_o_c_k_o_u_t.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline [G]WhosBack

• Newbie Member
  • Awards Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2016, 18:49 »
My turn to answer to everything.
1st of all.I don't know why this post is still on w/o particularly reason.
2nd.I read that this guy has problem with psr gained by tours.That's totally a lazy excuse just to spend time on chatting cause i don't know how someone gaining psr can bother me anyway.
3d.For none dota maps idk why is there a problem since w3 isn't only dota but any random map out there.If you have problem with that quit w3.
4th.For your timing there is really 0 solutions since i and many other guys like me also lose tournament times.Anyway.
Conclusion.Totally crap.
And my advice:If you have problem or you got any ideas new fresh ones about tournaments sign up for mod tour and apply those ideas to this REALM so anyone could enjoy.You want new tours or have some tours ideas than i think you will be welcome at lagabuse.com.If not?Than stop breaking people balls by making random excuses for everything cause all i see is a random child posting something totally useless.

Offline [G]WhosBack

• Newbie Member
  • Awards Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2016, 19:00 »
Something i forgot.Complain about the same people on tour isn't any fault of tour admins or someone else since everytime they spam in whole eurobattle.net that a tour begins and since there are 8-9 people that wanna play why not make the tour?even if from those guys some are the admins.i can't understand anything really from your pov what your issue was-is but w/e.

guest49825

« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2016, 19:01 »
>> application for
tour mod is opened for 3-4 months
already

Yes and exactly 4months ago i joined army for a year :D
Maybe ill shorter this time, so i may get back like in next 2months

Also i will post new deer ideas in some time, soon

Ty for detailed answer
Also special thanks for deering. :3

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2016, 20:01 »
1) why don't you play uther party tour and win it if you think its easy or any other tour? But let me remind you if you don't win it you get nothing because only 1 player is rewarded.
because you are pro  >:(
2) if you don't care about psr why are you so much butthurt about someone winning 20-30 points in tour if he sucks at dota he will lose it anyway right?
I am jealius
3) instead of complaining i suggest you join tours, they are well announced and fun, it helps get the frustration out.
I will
4) there is one -two tours every now and then while you can play dota 24/7 and gain your precious psr all the time, you can even play AP all the time picking legion only and believe you are pro like k_n_o_c_k_o_u_t.
fu :P

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2016, 22:26 »
My turn to answer to everything.
1st of all.I don't know why this post is still on w/o particularly reason.
2nd.I read that this guy has problem with psr gained by tours.That's totally a lazy excuse just to spend time on chatting cause i don't know how someone gaining psr can bother me anyway.
3d.For none dota maps idk why is there a problem since w3 isn't only dota but any random map out there.If you have problem with that quit w3.
4th.For your timing there is really 0 solutions since i and many other guys like me also lose tournament times.Anyway.
Conclusion.Totally crap.
And my advice:If you have problem or you got any ideas new fresh ones about tournaments sign up for mod tour and apply those ideas to this REALM so anyone could enjoy.You want new tours or have some tours ideas than i think you will be welcome at lagabuse.com.If not?Than stop breaking people balls by making random excuses for everything cause all i see is a random child posting something totally useless.

He is right. If you want to chage system first be a tour mod.

ps: Best is 3rd.
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2016, 01:06 »

gime psr fu.............. gime psr I want psr ;D ;D

guest49825

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2016, 07:25 »
3d.For none dota maps idk
why is there a problem since
w3 isn't only dota but any
random map out there.If you
have problem with that quit
w3 .

What. Come here > http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/stats/
Read that nice title - "5vs5 DotA Ladder".
>>why is there a problem since
w3 isn't only dota
>> "5vs5 DotA Ladder".
>> Teh thread now is about "Why do you mix dota ladder and unrelated games ladder"
What. Deer?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Btw personally i don't give any deer about "omg these tour players are getting free bonus psr to dota ladder, i feel offended cause their scores are growing too fast", cause its pretty easy to get psr only in doto, especially against these tour players
But that thing with mixing unrelated games with only dota ladder looks like a bit 
Spoiler for Hiden:
TOTALLY
non-logical

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2016, 08:02 »
3d.For none dota maps idk
why is there a problem since
w3 isn't only dota but any
random map out there.If you
have problem with that quit
w3 .

What. Come here > http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/stats/
Read that nice title - "5vs5 DotA Ladder".
>>why is there a problem since
w3 isn't only dota
>> "5vs5 DotA Ladder".
>> Teh thread now is about "Why do you mix dota ladder and unrelated games ladder"
What. Deer?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Btw personally i don't give any deer about "omg these tour players are getting free bonus psr to dota ladder, i feel offended cause their scores are growing too fast", cause its pretty easy to get psr only in doto, especially against these tour players
But that thing with mixing unrelated games with only dota ladder looks like a bit 
Spoiler for Hiden:
TOTALLY
non-logical

That deer is deer.

I realy miss u monax. Pls come fast and play with us

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2016, 08:38 »
There are not tour players and simple players, after all in the end changes or not tournaments will still be here

Even if we decrese PSR table in general, you'll still whine about it or at least before the scores go high (1900-2000 the tops) funny thing is that i didnt see any of you posting this kind of "suggestion" before the stats reset or even years ago

To stick to the point, buldozer posted this as a suggestion (among with a little bit of whining) and you all just started agree with it and yes goodjob! Stop it now

Changes will be done and to close up, (also fuck the "attraction" part) its not our problem that you are not participating in our tournaments

You are still using the words "free PSR" and because it pisses me off - you will stop crying like a babys in 1-2 months, it will pass
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 08:47 by DatFace »

Offline hlr.sap

• Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2016, 10:44 »
Its not about crying, i just dont want play this shitgames to get prs.
Closed

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2016, 11:35 »
Closed
mate
I did not said for you or my dear
he knows himself :)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 11:40 by _xpam_ »

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2016, 14:19 »
Closed

So dont play and problem will be solved.

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2016, 15:28 »
as i alredy say, i dont wana reply this post anymore for tours, so pls lock or delete it .

i dont wana get provocated buy kemcek and _xpam_ thats all.

but one more thing: how stupid is _xpam_ guy , look this xDDDD
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=171462.0  ok he baned him and wats happen xDDD
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=171472.0  he unbaned him XDD lool Kappa

btw ty a lot my lawyer , do not bother anymore, giving up the lawsuit . :))))

for the all deers in the world!

WHO WILL WIN IN DERBY TOMOROW? PARTIZAN OR ZVEZDA? THATS A NEW QUESTION .

HAVE FUN and dont delete my posts again.xD

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2016, 15:46 »
go way trash
ahah
Go to cry on mom shoulder..^^