Author Topic: a question!  (Read 11881 times)

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: a question!
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2016, 20:52 »
Well that escalated quickly, thank you for your kind words but at least (thru your words) im giving it a try and im not fucking around on the forum posting no sense, i do what i have to do (im trying actually) even if im not so smart or make any difference at all (=noticeable changes), maybe im the worst here but....w/e im not going to discuss this fuck it

That "nerd" word was a joke i didnt thought you will take it so seriously, i am sorry tho didnt want to offend you guys.

Cheers
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 20:55 by DatFace »

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2016, 21:03 »
Well I offered my help numerous times, but you guys couldn't stand someone that doesn't bow down to your feet and has his own spinal cord.

You guys prefer sitting in your lil-neat-ignorance-filled-flame-less-paradise than to realize how pathetic your "improvements" are to this dota community and to actually start doing something relevant about it.

So yea, I'm fucking around in the forums now, someone has to do it. :D

guest49825

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2016, 21:22 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

monax stop fucking typing here
and focus on dodging those fucking
grenades dude LFMAO

xDD i'd rather die being laughing on these sirius posts/threads that is written by some persons than die by getting a little grenade in my deer head. I can easy handle grenades with my 5-6 meters antlers, you know. But using 5-6 meters antlers to dodge posts/threads is not the most successful decision.

Also you should start trying to listen to this track -
Neurotech – Decipher
i posted it in other thread and you still didn't see

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2016, 23:57 »
A normal mod can't really change things. Just sayin'...

Signature by Rocka

Offline hlr.sap

• Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2016, 13:12 »
THEY win SHADOWRAZEWARS, and get top places, stop this shit rly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2016, 13:37 »
Omg ppl in africa dont have anything to eat or drink and you are worried if you will win or lose 5 psr.

People in africa could eat those psr

Once again, jeandarc is the only one focusing on the real problems here, shame on you guys

guest49825

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2016, 13:43 »
Btw i totally agree with Common's old suggestion about dota 1v1 with heropool that has more than these damn ~10 heroes
I have no idea why didn't you still implement it

Some lil suggestion:
1. Get some designer to create more icons for wc3 channel
These damn icons can be easy delivered by next gproxy update (if tech admin lets it)
Icons can be funny, unusual
Not only wc3 units icons and few icons like Chuck Norris ;
It can help motivate, especially if you will combine it with these people-attracting-to-server ideas, cause guys with some funny deer-icons will be glad to see theirselves as some uniques in crowd of guys with standart icons.
2. Sounds. Add some new sounds (that will work like 'send-slap')
At least some sounds for "tournament announcements (for global announce, something not annoying)", "tournament starts (channel sound)", "tournament ended (channel sound)" and such
It will create impression like "wow, that's so organized system, like oficial, wow, i deer it"
3.Winner announcement. Make it more exclusive, interesting and addicting! Play with ego of tour players :-) I don't have exact explanation here, but when i will get it, i will post
4. Streams. Find these damn streamers, make them spend time on professional. and funny streaming tours. If possible. This idea will be actual only after some attracting of peoples

I still can post more in some time, if you are interested
Someone may think like these ideas are obviously, but:
1. Why the deer you did not implement this?
2. You can deer my deer with your deer then.

Deers :-)
Asandeer
Spoiler for Hiden:
Szarvas vagy!

Also its very easy to say "WC3-Dota is dying, its pointless to waste time on it", but you can deer my deer, cause only we, our community can make life of this game and place  longer

guest49825

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2016, 13:51 »
p.s. Also create/update achievement system. Make it more interesting and useful. Wow.
can't edit my post anymore, cause my phone freezes due to long post

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2016, 14:39 »
I see that you will not make any changes, keep host your 3 mods 2 admins and serbianidiot tours. have fun with them,ruin leader etc . i will continue to play for fun and with friends.

feel free to lock this post and be done with this shit.
only datface try to improve smthg, others are afraid of something? idk tell me pls.

last time A QUESTION: will u stop hosting shadowraze , pudge mirana wars, utherparty tours on dota leader, and stop ruin stats?
one utherparty game is like 30 min max and u gain like 30-40 psr for that game, how much time and nerves u need to get atm leader to get from 1680 to 1710? like 6-7 wins in a row?
Promote little more tournaments and myb u will can get every time 16 ppl. ofc when u have 16 or more ppl tour u can give more psr. Can u stop giving psr for 10 or less players dota tour psr?

thats it, answer me and lock this. and one more thing, is not at all Given the provocation from 2 turks kemcek and _xpam_ .

if my memory serves me correctly , there was 5-6 years ago every game was like :apem eu no TR, SD EU FAST NO TR, RD // 1800+++ NO TR , ap no TR, TRapem etc, what changes? xDDDDD

and ty common and deer for reply, i see deer trying to help u guys, but you steadfastly refuse to get helped.

have fun.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2016, 15:13 »
We host too many tournaments everyday and i actually thought that this is the best move ever (hostinig everyday, "lure" the players, etc etc)

Well 2-3-4 people suggested that this is actually retarded, (hlr.sap is whining about Shadowraze Wars and [G]WhosBack / WHATHAHEPPENEDM8^ were first on the ladder weeks ago) w/e

We will host 3 tournaments per week

Probably every 2 weeks, 1 tour will be non dota for example, there will be 5 DotA tours and 1 non DotA tour in 2 weeks, i will never ever delete the non DotA templates just because 2-3 people whined about it, but i heard you! Dont worry!

We will rework the PSR table, do not expect huge changes but it will be balanced, for now everyone is crying because we just reseted our stats and people with 1500 PSR have a huge advantage actualy, if the first player had 1900-2000 PSR and the ladder stood still for months this topic wouldn't exist, just saying.

I'm not writing all this with "hate", just to let you know that all of this (not trying to show me ego) is because of me, hosting 2-3 tours everyday for weeks etc etc.. this is what makes this "mess", we will also delay the special event that we are working on (Spring Events) because PSR there will be crazy (go to Xmas Tours info and take a look, it will be almost the same)

All this retarded topic would be a great discussion but w/e, i cant promise you anything tho my admin has to approve all of this or make a discussion as Tournament staff

If you have anything else to suggest feel free to post OR if you want to avoid all this mess/spam, we can go private

My kind regards

guest49825

« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2016, 15:16 »
Try answering on my deer ideas :D

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2016, 15:22 »
Try answering on my deer ideas :D
I will reply more detailed when i get back from work, theres some usefull material in your posts

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2016, 15:26 »
1) Maybe i shouldnt tell you this but when i was  Tour Admin i asked for new server icons and they gave me the X (=no :P )
About forum icons tho, we wanted to implement smth new among with Spring Events
2) About that sounds, i thinked of that as well some weeks ago, i will ask the higher staff (cant promise anything) (Higher staff today is high :P )
3) We always announce the winner of the x tournament, i even make irrelevanta announces for people to register on our forum and go check our tournament section
4) That stream were among with that LA trailer that i had in mind, i dont have video editing skills and i was working with my buddy with that (unfortunately he left the country and he has way more problems than this, for some reason that video is no longer exist dunno why, i told you if you have any friend of yours that knos how to stream/video editing and stuff, you can tell him to contact me, we will figure smth out

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2016, 17:28 »
Monax is streamer, kittsen also. For videos jean can help. There was one more guy who streaming but he dont stream dota1.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2016, 17:38 »
Here is few little ideas to help you to mind outside the box. I will post more when I will get more time, wow

Ok,
1. Because I'm deer-programmer, my first idea is about making tours (and any else stuff, like random improvements LA dota ladder bot) more automatic, more comfortable to create it and play too. It will help to spend less time for players and tournament stuff. Its not that hard to code
So you can pray Cen (Idk who is tech admin here) to let some programmers (which will be found by you; i would work too, of course, for free) improve this place
2. Lets find some video makers and marketing guys which will create mega inspiration advertisment movie to attract people to play here. After this someone (like alive community, together) should pay for some ads on YouTube (with mega video) and Google (Google ads, picture/text), - wow, we can probably get many deers here! In Russia, for example, almost no one knows about eurobattle and stuff, - they are playing on retarded Iccup. I came here only when dotalicious died and some guy posted there like "come eurobattle safelist/lagabuse and custom deers with tours"
3. Be more active, chat personally with any online user when possible, discuss tour games, make them interested; For example, you can use topaz chat for this, so you can easy surf internet and talk with potential tour player at one time
 4. Create some lil prize system
Giff them some random shit that people like nowadays, no time for examples right now

You can find these ideas stupid as hell but you can deer my deer with your deer then.
When i will get free time, i will post some little ideas again. Deers
I was typing this post like whole day with speed like 1word per century, cause of many work
1. That would really help, if you could code it. Something like automatic creation of 5+ games (1v1), and with possibility to set 1 player as owner (instead of tour mod joining lobby and setting it). In that case, 1 mod could easily host tournament without any help. I will talk to our coder (cen) and see if its doable, and if he needs any help.
2. We already tried it 2 times, but both were fail (making video I mean). Making video consumes way too much time, and sadly no one is willing to spend it here. We also wanted to make LA top 5 weekly, but as I said, we lack video makers.. But those ads might be good idea, I will talk to cen about it, too.
3. Nice one. Instant feedback from the users after the game sounds brilliant.
4. I think the current lil prize system is fine

Btw i totally agree with Common's old suggestion about dota 1v1 with heropool that has more than these damn ~10 heroes
I have no idea why didn't you still implement it

Some lil suggestion:
1. Get some designer to create more icons for wc3 channel
These damn icons can be easy delivered by next gproxy update (if tech admin lets it)
Icons can be funny, unusual
Not only wc3 units icons and few icons like Chuck Norris ;
It can help motivate, especially if you will combine it with these people-attracting-to-server ideas, cause guys with some funny deer-icons will be glad to see theirselves as some uniques in crowd of guys with standart icons.
2. Sounds. Add some new sounds (that will work like 'send-slap')
At least some sounds for "tournament announcements (for global announce, something not annoying)", "tournament starts (channel sound)", "tournament ended (channel sound)" and such
It will create impression like "wow, that's so organized system, like oficial, wow, i deer it"
3.Winner announcement. Make it more exclusive, interesting and addicting! Play with ego of tour players :-) I don't have exact explanation here, but when i will get it, i will post
4. Streams. Find these damn streamers, make them spend time on professional. and funny streaming tours. If possible. This idea will be actual only after some attracting of peoples

I still can post more in some time, if you are interested
Someone may think like these ideas are obviously, but:
1. Why the deer you did not implement this?
2. You can deer my deer with your deer then.

Deers :-)
Asandeer
Spoiler for Hiden:
Szarvas vagy!

Also its very easy to say "WC3-Dota is dying, its pointless to waste time on it", but you can deer my deer, cause only we, our community can make life of this game and place  longer
1. We have more icons than you think. Theres like 30+ Marvel characters icon, among them 3 DeadPool icons ( ::))
2. Doable I think.
3. One announcement with the name of the winner should do the job. Good one.
4. This one does not sound interesting, I dont think anyone would watch those streams. Even if someone would watch it, theres nobody interested in streaming.

Overall nice deer ideas, I ll see what I can do with them. I deer you

P.S. Someone mentioned I should hire more mods - application for tour mod is opened for 3-4 months already, and I got only 1 applicant so far.