Author Topic: winners shadowraze FFA Tournament [10-02-2016]  (Read 1079 times)

Offline gt

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
winners shadowraze FFA Tournament [10-02-2016]
« on: February 17, 2016, 05:03 »
where is gone my topic or why u deleted my topic? i started  February 11 topic. i came to see what happens now but my topic deleted lol:S You last post said me wait...
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5885686

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: winners shadowraze FFA Tournament [10-02-2016]
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 15:02 »
I removed the topic yes because you opened it in the Tournament Section (which is not allowed, you can post here: Tour Chat Room)

Secondly, WE RMKED AND YOU AGREED WITH THAT wtf is your problem? You are discussing this FOR ALMOST 3 WEEKS, actually i coulnd't give a shit and in order to SHUT THE HELL UP i would give you the awards, just to stop crying BUT YOU PISSING ME OFF,  i just had a terrible morning and you are making it worse
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 17:15 by DatFace »

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 16:24 »
and now topic is sticky :D
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 17:15 »
i dont have the ability to unstick it or how you pronounce it :P

Offline gt

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 01:07 »
i dont crying. i am win... if i am win why i want rmk. i didnt agreed rmk lol  you dont understand

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 04:49 »
No mate, you dont understand and this is the last time i let winners play on the next rounds if so (this applies for everyone)

If you remember, we rmk'ed because one of the 2 winners (from the 2 previous rounds) finished first and i was 3 kills above you, i asked eveyrone if they want to rmk and everyone agreed, rmk = game doesn't count

wtf is your problem now, I dont understand

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2016, 08:32 »
As I see it's already discussed before etc, so useless to move this topic to where it should be.
I just simply lock it. Please use private message to section heads/admins from now on, if you still have smth to argue.

Cheers.

!locked
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.