Author Topic: Tournament challenges  (Read 36746 times)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tournament challenges
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2016, 20:28 »
Challenge 6: Win the game while your team has less kills than the opposing team.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5880513
done 1 pts pls :d and  + ajan akuma---
Gj, +1 point.
Scoreboard !updated

Next challenge in the morning.

add me point as well, I was in game xpam posted :)
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2016, 20:49 »
Kappa

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2016, 19:42 »
Challenge 7: Win the game with 30+ kills.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2016, 14:25 »
Or veno, get scepter/veil/dager, jump in 3 die like tard, and watch em dying  ;D

yeah I was thinking about that, arc warden can too, but hero pool that can complete this challenge is highly limited
Actually you can achive this with any hero. Harder, but you can buy necronomicon for any hero to do the job + if only you did any kind of dmg source from your team to the 3 enemy heroes, and they killed in the next 5 seconds (if i remember well) after your death by your tower or creeps, those kills will be credited to you. (rare situation ofc :P ) but there are many other possibilities. Enigma's midnight pulse, lycan wolves, invoker forged spirits, kunka stun/boat, rexxar's pig, alchemist acidspray clockwerk rocket/cog, huskar burning spear and actually shitloads of possibilities with nearly every dot. Even phoenix can do it with his dots, or even funnier way to get radiance, die during ulti, than triple kill with the fuckin radiance effect that stays there after you died :)
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2016, 18:34 »
Challenge 4: Finish the game with 3 Divine Rapiers. You are not obligated to make them, stealing is also legit!

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5881498
done  ;D

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2016, 20:26 »
Sorry only 1550+ PSR games

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2016, 20:34 »
Sorry only 1550+ PSR games
03:02      Sentinel avg. PSR: 1576(63% to win), Scourge avg. PSR: 1588(37% to win)
+ 4 scorge has 4 + 1550 players )

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2016, 07:04 »
Challenge 8: Win the game while enemy team has mega creeps.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2016, 07:11 »

this happens once in 300 games, you can't seriously expect someone to complete it in 2 days :D

PS: whats gonna happen to challenges after stats reset, its gonna be hard making 1550+ games for a few days I guess
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 07:26 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2016, 11:20 »
You just generated shitloads of intentionally thrown games. :D
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2016, 12:15 »
thats mega hard but not imposibble :)

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2016, 12:43 »
challange 8 nice dream really ))
lexy can u add my 0,5 points pls )

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2016, 20:20 »
03:02      Sentinel avg. PSR: 1576(63% to win), Scourge avg. PSR: 1588(37% to win)
+ 4 scorge has 4 + 1550 players )
This will be the last time.. Respect the rules!
PS: whats gonna happen to challenges after stats reset, its gonna be hard making 1550+ games for a few days I guess
After stats reset, that rule will be removed, untill we all gain decent amount of PSR.
Challenge 7: Win the game with 30+ kills.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5882098
I get 0.5 points

Scoreboard !updated

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2016, 08:00 »
Challenge 6: Win the game while your team has less kills than the opposing team.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5880513

lexy you still didn't add me one point for challenge 6! (I was in same game xpam posted so I completed challenge as well)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 08:02 by Akuma »

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2016, 09:46 »

lexy you still didn't add me one point for challenge 6! (I was in same game xpam posted so I completed challenge as well)

I thought its less kills than the opposing team, not more :o