Author Topic: Need to post this publicly  (Read 2190 times)

Offline Saxar

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Need to post this publicly
« on: January 18, 2016, 21:08 »
This is a topic about the new problem i am having with a guy that tries to break rule every time, this is how it started today :

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=170662.0

And now the proof that i didnt provoke anybody and that i was flame and provoked by hexbomb :

(No subject)
« Sent to: Saxar on: January 14, 2016, 03:42 pm »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete
vidis koji si ti klosar smrdljivi,kido jedan spamerski :) moras da naucis da postujes ljude,kao sto to radim ja,al moram da ti odg jer si flamer glupi,efka xpam jimmija sve postujem i cenim zato me i gotive ! crkni u samoci,kao ker neki

(No subject)
« Sent to: Saxar on: January 14, 2016, 10:50 pm » ReplyQuoteDelete
7-4 playeru neka ti mama pusi,ja necu,ja svakako imam ko mi pusi za razliku od tebe klosaru jedan,sedis za kompom i nemas z od zivota,a to sto su ljudi pravedni,to je tvoj problem govnaru :)

(No subject)
« Sent to: Saxar on: January 14, 2016, 10:52 pm »
govnaru smrdljivi matori pulinu ofucani,kako nz gde si da dodjem samo da ti jedno oko izvadim necu oba,bicu skroman :)
Re

(No subject)
« Sent to: Saxar on: January 16, 2016, 03:32 pm » ReplyQuoteDelete
poz kevu kuravu,i sestru raspalu nakazu,necu da je jebem al da ce mi pusiti pusice ga samo tako :D nisam gej,ali i caleta cu da ti udaram kitom u glavu,onu ruznu majmunsku hahahha

(No subject)
« Sent to: Saxar on: January 16, 2016, 03:41 pm » ReplyQuoteDelete
cigance malo

(No subject)
« Sent to: Saxar on: January 16, 2016, 03:41 pm »
govance malo ispljunuto od svih,gnjido ruzna zivot ce ti proci u dota flejmu krvavu ti majku jbm u usta

For the ones taht keep record, u can check the datums of his flame and than mine :D all is clear

Offline Saxar

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Need to post this publicly
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 21:15 »
And here is the actual start of all where he started and our 1st meeting and ofc xpam denied that post bcs he doesnt like me, but i wont flame vs him as i was advised by other moderators- the link that proofs all :

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=170568.0

Offline Saxar

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 21:17 »
just like in the actual problem i had with xpam, i a have put all logical explanation here, and ofc lexi, ur welcome to close it after all the higher mods check this and see the real truth about power abuse and ,,nicely" locked ban report with no ban and family related flame, i just need the link of this topic so all my proofs would be on 1 place

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 21:20 »
U know u can add a player into "ignore box" so wont receive any PM's from him?
also sreenshot is way better proof than copy-paste.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 21:21 »
Saxar will you stop fucking whining ??? Every day, whole forum is about you. There was time when this was friendly place to visit...

Offline Saxar

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 21:22 »
And here are the proofs as Tbag said :

Offline Saxar

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 21:23 »
Saviola u are right, i will stop but i just need this guys of my back spreading lies and stupid staffa bout me, as i said, lexy has the power to lock this, but i need this as a proof spot for all possible things

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2016, 21:35 »
well, Im sure if u are that ainnocent as u are saying, then no worries about Lexis decesion, he will be fair for sure...also if u have some problem with mod or other players there are ways how to report it....
1. Game related (channel, lobby, in-game)  ---> Ban Request part of forum
2. Forum related issues                              ---> Forum Moderator / Forum Admin via personal message
3. Problems with moderator/head mod       ---> direct superior via personal message
Spoiler for Example:
If you would have and case with B&U mod, you should report that to any Head B&U moderator (your decision who you choose), if you wouldnt be happy with Head B&U moderator decision, then you report it to B&U Admin.

Offline Saxar

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2016, 21:42 »
I believe i am, ofc i flamed hi too, but ofc i was only responding to his provoke and to his flame, and yes i do that too, but like this i can put all together so everyone can see. ty for advice

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2016, 22:10 »
ALLRIGHT

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2016, 22:12 »
You are both guilty, so I ll let you decide whether you both want to get banned (on forum) or you want to forgive each other and walk away with minor warn. Send me your decisions in PM.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 22:22 by LexMonster »

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2016, 23:42 »
yes he sent you message first telling you that you are kiddo, spammer, flamer and to learn to respect people [which you should do] your reply was "I dont suck anyone dick that's your job" later it escalated to flame war, but his first message had a fucking meaning.

he also told me that you flamed him via whisper while holding /dnd (he didn't take screenshots but I believe him on his word).

I am strongly supporting mihajlovic on this and I am completely against his ban. Decision will be on some higher mod/admin anyway, and I will respect his decision. This is just my opinion.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Saxar

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2016, 00:02 »
It is ur decision man, all started with him, with his spam along with xpam in the same game, he also sent me in the game wia whisper and i sent to him, but i have all i need for his ban, and he doesnt have for mine, to make it short, ur on the wrong side, but is ur choice so i respect it, and yes i dont have respect for kid behaving mods and players, but many of the retired and some active mods do have my total respect, and u might, but ur new here man, so u need to earn it, and trust me, this isnt the way. Peace man, i respect ur decision

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2016, 00:06 »
Just ignore each other.

Realize that this is internet, realize that you are being upset because of some random guy, realize that if you ignore him, you'll save yourself a lot of nerves and time.

Signature by Rocka

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2016, 10:20 »

what are you waiting more ? he has problem with me now also akuma + all players ?
iban him on warden