Author Topic: new unban req  (Read 223 times)

Offline Azinoth

• Topic Author
  • Awards Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
new unban req
« on: January 12, 2016, 17:28 »
1: NickName?
azinoth
2: Who banned you?
ikicked for afk
3: Why did you got banned?
afk
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule(If Provider Issues , this part is not needed)?
i coulkd not move or write anything because i droped coke on my mouse and tastature and ruined the laptop on my workplace.I am sorry for this.I had no reaseon to afk because i had sniper well farmed and we could have won this. i lost my mouse pad and keyboard in this action.
5: Link of the game?1: NickName?
XeqtR
Jimmy
saving the game
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule(If Provider Issues , this part is not needed)?
I was thinking if i save the game like that, i will be able to watch saved game later (This reason will not get you unbanned)
5: Link of the game?

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5869442

Offline Azinoth

• Topic Author
  • Awards Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: new unban req
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 18:53 »
1: NickName?
azinoth
ikicked for afk
afk
i coulkd not move or write anything because i droped coke on my mouse and tastature and ruined the laptop on my workplace.I am sorry for this.I had no reaseon to afk because i had sniper well farmed and we could have won this. i lost my mouse pad and keyboard in this action.
5: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5869442

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: new unban req
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 19:26 »
unbanned