Author Topic: DAILY DOTA CHALLENGES, WITH SCOREBOARD! WAOW!  (Read 26782 times)

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: DAILY DOTA CHALLENGES, WITH SCOREBOARD! WAOW!
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2016, 14:39 »
No I meant something wat different. Instead of focusing only on K/D and not dying  make somehtign with roshan or having xxx creeps in xx minute. Dont forget of supports also. Just because we dotn take part in 0 deaths game doesnt mean we are bad, I like to play with cm or wd, its impossibru not to die so I take challenges only for solo players.
Or in the other hand, 1 day challenge to win 2 games in a row with windranger or something like that
It's "impossibru" not to die with cm or wd only because you're a bad player that doesn't understand proper positioning. It is extremely easy to not die with cm or wd if you play them properly.
Your role while playing cm or wd isn't to go initiate like a retard with 1k hp in min 40 and to die immediately, your role playing cm or wd is to let someone else initiate and stay hidden as much as possible while casting your items/spells. It is extremely easy to complete most of these challenges with a support, the only thing that is required is understanding the game.

Something you noobs seem to never realize, is that enemies act properly mostly on what they see, they don't act well on what they don't see.
If you reveal yourself, enemies are thinking about acting on the information you gave them, they will use the information of your position to go somewhere or do something while being much more certain about the safety of going there or doing that, if you do not reveal yourself, they will be slow in fights, they will hesitate, they will miss potential farm, they will be surprised of where you were and they'll have a brain delay moment because of it, they will not go in some positions, they will play more defensively giving you space to do other things, and so on.
This is very important in any dota game, it is just much more important and painfully obvious for these challenges.
This was one of the things you would've gained a much better understanding of, if any of you were capable of completing these challenges. There are far more such lessons you will see if you complete these challenges, as I have said in the first post, these challenges were meant to make you a better dota player, not give you some small easy tasks to complete in which you would've gained nothing, like some of those that you suggested.

It's a shame you'll never know.

Yeah gl waiting carry to initiate fight, pussy playing, nothing changed.
CM goes first with freakign dagger and stun enemie so carry can easly kill it. Bulshit talking and bulshit challenges.
Deal with it B)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2016, 04:47 »
No I meant something wat different. Instead of focusing only on K/D and not dying  make somehtign with roshan or having xxx creeps in xx minute. Dont forget of supports also. Just because we dotn take part in 0 deaths game doesnt mean we are bad, I like to play with cm or wd, its impossibru not to die so I take challenges only for solo players.
Or in the other hand, 1 day challenge to win 2 games in a row with windranger or something like that
It's "impossibru" not to die with cm or wd only because you're a bad player that doesn't understand proper positioning. It is extremely easy to not die with cm or wd if you play them properly.
Your role while playing cm or wd isn't to go initiate like a retard with 1k hp in min 40 and to die immediately, your role playing cm or wd is to let someone else initiate and stay hidden as much as possible while casting your items/spells. It is extremely easy to complete most of these challenges with a support, the only thing that is required is understanding the game.

Something you noobs seem to never realize, is that enemies act properly mostly on what they see, they don't act well on what they don't see.
If you reveal yourself, enemies are thinking about acting on the information you gave them, they will use the information of your position to go somewhere or do something while being much more certain about the safety of going there or doing that, if you do not reveal yourself, they will be slow in fights, they will hesitate, they will miss potential farm, they will be surprised of where you were and they'll have a brain delay moment because of it, they will not go in some positions, they will play more defensively giving you space to do other things, and so on.
This is very important in any dota game, it is just much more important and painfully obvious for these challenges.
This was one of the things you would've gained a much better understanding of, if any of you were capable of completing these challenges. There are far more such lessons you will see if you complete these challenges, as I have said in the first post, these challenges were meant to make you a better dota player, not give you some small easy tasks to complete in which you would've gained nothing, like some of those that you suggested.

It's a shame you'll never know.

Yeah gl waiting carry to initiate fight, pussy playing, nothing changed.
CM goes first with freakign dagger and stun enemie so carry can easly kill it. Bulshit talking and bulshit challenges.
Watch your mouth you little insect, you forget you are talking to your god here.

You think there are only 2 roles in dota ? Supports and carries ?
CM has much better items to go for than dagger, such as force/glimmer/linken/lotus/vlads etc.

It has absolutely nothing to do with "pussy playing" you horrible fucking player, if you want to initiate you can pick heroes that are suited for that even with 0 items, something like a clockwerk to give a small example, not a fucking CM, if you pick a CM your job isn't to initiate.

I honestly cannot believe you are this bad after you played this game for such a long time.
Some insects just never learn it seems.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2016, 10:07 »
I might be stupid, I might not know "better" playing of cm, but atleast my cm dagger jumping first to stun and get back works most of time, over 70% winrate with cm so keep talking, as u were in dota1 now in dota 2 u r terrible pussy player, those challenges are just silly, for someone who wants to get as much kills only, 0 fun of game. Pick invo, get macros and complete ur challenges carry boy.

As I experienced in dota2, more mmr I get more idiots I meet. You are best example.
If u complete build on support then it means u played support wrong, only job of support is to ward and herrass enemies, initiate fights and die. Lotus on cm? funny. Cost of lotus is high and getting it would mean cm gotta farm which leads to quesion if CM farms who does not farm.. carry?

I met serval god dota players, u r not even close to them with you ego, behavior and according to what youre writing - skills.
IF CM isnt to initiate then what role u r playing? courier? with cm example, it has great log stun with high dmg, its obvious to get dagger first and jump only with stun which is enough to initiate and allow ur carry to kill.

Dont worry u r not first im arguing with about that, I just dont get it why someoen with such mmr as ur (because I belive u r atleast 4k)+ can say such horribles.

You have made mistake by saying about not dying support, ofc there are games where you just wont die with support, but by picking support u never think of pussy playing, staying back jsut not to die. You play support to let someone farm, get big.

I guess you are the one that blames supports for lost game because of the xx deaths even tho map is fully warded, saying its up to supports game is lost, hue hue, isnt that?
Deal with it B)

Offline Saxar

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2016, 12:06 »
Why argue with em mod players? L O L  8)

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2016, 12:20 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I might be stupid, I might not know "better" playing of cm, but atleast my cm dagger jumping first to stun and get back works most of time, over 70% winrate with cm so keep talking, as u were in dota1 now in dota 2 u r terrible pussy player, those challenges are just silly, for someone who wants to get as much kills only, 0 fun of game. Pick invo, get macros and complete ur challenges carry boy.

As I experienced in dota2, more mmr I get more idiots I meet. You are best example.
If u complete build on support then it means u played support wrong, only job of support is to ward and herrass enemies, initiate fights and die. Lotus on cm? funny. Cost of lotus is high and getting it would mean cm gotta farm which leads to quesion if CM farms who does not farm.. carry?

I met serval god dota players, u r not even close to them with you ego, behavior and according to what youre writing - skills.
IF CM isnt to initiate then what role u r playing? courier? with cm example, it has great log stun with high dmg, its obvious to get dagger first and jump only with stun which is enough to initiate and allow ur carry to kill.

Dont worry u r not first im arguing with about that, I just dont get it why someoen with such mmr as ur (because I belive u r atleast 4k)+ can say such horribles.

You have made mistake by saying about not dying support, ofc there are games where you just wont die with support, but by picking support u never think of pussy playing, staying back jsut not to die. You play support to let someone farm, get big.

I guess you are the one that blames supports for lost game because of the xx deaths even tho map is fully warded, saying its up to supports game is lost, hue hue, isnt that?

from all i wanted to say i will just say that those challenges were made for ppl to improve their overall solo gameplay since thats the only thing you can improve in pub games, they can be completed playing everysingle position, most suited for carry/mid tho,
edit: its not a game or smthing like you said, the point system is just some kind of motivation, its not some funny fucking game, it just opens the door for you to become a better player, but you gotta walk through the doors, now what commy posted in first post: You can think of them as exercises which you should be doing to improve yourselves in dota!, nowhere he said it will be fun or smthing.
-your point of view on support is pub view, im not gonna argue/discuss it since there is no point
yea thats pretty much all
ps: in pub you rely only on yourself
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2016, 12:23 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

I'm 5.5k.

You sound like a typical 4k shitlord, that thinks if he buys wards and couriers then having 20 deaths with support is justified.

NOT DYING 999999 TIMES WITH SUPPORT HERO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PUSSY PLAYING, YOU SHIT FUCKING PLAYER, IT HAS TO DO WITH RECOGNIZING THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO REASON TO BE IN SOME POSITIONS BECAUSE U ARE JUST GOING TO FEED, AND U CAN GET MORE SHIT DONE BY STAYING ALIVE.

If you are too shit to be in correct position and u just keep feeding and feeding then support is not the role for u.

Support job isn't to initiate, it's to get as many spells/items used in fights as possible, that's not going to happen if u go in first, mby u got 70% winrate in ur shit 4k games, and mby your braindead way of playing works in 4k games, but i got news for u, that doesnt mean jack shit. i can have 100% winrate with 4 daedalus 2 skadi cm in 4k games, that doesnt mean cm must get 4 daedalus and 2 skadi you monkey, it just means u play with shit players because ur also a ashit player and no one at ur rating has any clue what the fuck they're doing or how to play this game, as evidenced by your braindead statements in this topic

if u want to initiate u pick shit like clock, cm's role is not to initiate u braindead fucking monkey

if u dont even understand basic shit like this then ull be 4k for a very long time

edit: and also, this may come as a fucking shock to you, since ur so fucking shit at this game, but you dont need to farm creeps to actually have items with support, no, its true.

WHEN U STAY ALIVE, GOLD GATHERS UP, AND U CAN AFFORD ITEMS LIKE LOTUS TOO EVENTUALLY, HOWEVER THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN WITH UR "MANLY" WAY OF PLAYING, SINCE U FEED 40 TIMES PER GAME AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE 0 ITEMS AND 0 IMPACT IN THE GAME AND THE ONLY REASON U WIN THE GAME WHILE PLYING SUPPORT IS CUZ UR TEAM CARRIES U, I CAN ASSURE U THAT U WERE NEVER THE REASON UR TEAM WON IF ALL U DID ON CM IS BUY DAGGER GO IN AND CAST A STUN THEN DIE YOU SHIT FUCKING PLAYER
Excuse me, this insect needed a proper reply addressed to it. I spoilered it to protect your soft eyes, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't delete it.

As for this topic, you can unsticky it, since I won't continue providing challenges, since no one here can complete them except for stalker apparently. :)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 12:32 by CoMMoN1337 »

Offline Saxar

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2016, 13:21 »
bum bum bum Attention whore allert, bum bum bum  ;D

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2016, 14:24 »
borink

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2016, 21:15 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

I'm 5.5k.

You sound like a typical 4k shitlord, that thinks if he buys wards and couriers then having 20 deaths with support is justified.

NOT DYING 999999 TIMES WITH SUPPORT HERO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PUSSY PLAYING, YOU SHIT FUCKING PLAYER, IT HAS TO DO WITH RECOGNIZING THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO REASON TO BE IN SOME POSITIONS BECAUSE U ARE JUST GOING TO FEED, AND U CAN GET MORE SHIT DONE BY STAYING ALIVE.

If you are too shit to be in correct position and u just keep feeding and feeding then support is not the role for u.

Support job isn't to initiate, it's to get as many spells/items used in fights as possible, that's not going to happen if u go in first, mby u got 70% winrate in ur shit 4k games, and mby your braindead way of playing works in 4k games, but i got news for u, that doesnt mean jack shit. i can have 100% winrate with 4 daedalus 2 skadi cm in 4k games, that doesnt mean cm must get 4 daedalus and 2 skadi you monkey, it just means u play with shit players because ur also a ashit player and no one at ur rating has any clue what the fuck they're doing or how to play this game, as evidenced by your braindead statements in this topic

if u want to initiate u pick shit like clock, cm's role is not to initiate u braindead fucking monkey

if u dont even understand basic shit like this then ull be 4k for a very long time

edit: and also, this may come as a fucking shock to you, since ur so fucking shit at this game, but you dont need to farm creeps to actually have items with support, no, its true.

WHEN U STAY ALIVE, GOLD GATHERS UP, AND U CAN AFFORD ITEMS LIKE LOTUS TOO EVENTUALLY, HOWEVER THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN WITH UR "MANLY" WAY OF PLAYING, SINCE U FEED 40 TIMES PER GAME AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE 0 ITEMS AND 0 IMPACT IN THE GAME AND THE ONLY REASON U WIN THE GAME WHILE PLYING SUPPORT IS CUZ UR TEAM CARRIES U, I CAN ASSURE U THAT U WERE NEVER THE REASON UR TEAM WON IF ALL U DID ON CM IS BUY DAGGER GO IN AND CAST A STUN THEN DIE YOU SHIT FUCKING PLAYER
Excuse me, this insect needed a proper reply addressed to it. I spoilered it to protect your soft eyes, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't delete it.

As for this topic, you can unsticky it, since I won't continue providing challenges, since no one here can complete them except for stalker apparently. :)

Just a note, I played betetr games on 4k games than when I had little more....
Theres a reason between simple noobs like me and prowannabes like you, both of us jsut suck so deal with it.

Ps, you were always shity player, played with u and against u serval times, u r jsut screamer playing for stats.
Hope you get fucked by 5k russians.

Ps, atleast something to read here, deadcamp.

Well anyway, since i alrady posted i will continue, I jsut wonder how u even win games if u play only carrys and u wont initiate, ur supports also wotn initiate, u msut pray someone picks clock or something.
You keep acting liek u r proffesional player but I jsut laught at you heh same as I did when u were playign dota 1 and you lost mid and blamed everyone else, times changes, stupid people aint.
Ur support playing is jsut pussy, wotn belvie but even if u ever played support u had to be the first one to run. When i play cm i go full retarted, fast dagger and jumping around stunning, atleast it takes some effect than passive playing. No fun of watching someone else doing ur job.

Go and watch some internationals pls u will see cm/es/enigma/magnus or other good hero (not always support) initiating.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 21:22 by iNevermore »
Deal with it B)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2016, 22:11 »
Every single word you wrote screams: "I'm a 4k" (which means the same thing as: "I don't have a clue what I'm talking about")
By the looks of it, a 4k closer to 3k than to 5k.

You will understand what I wrote when you climb at a higher rating, at the moment you are too bad to understand, it's as simple as that.

In time you will learn, and I guarantee you that you will agree with everything I said when you get better at the game.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 22:13 by CoMMoN1337 »

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2016, 22:24 »
Even tho u r 5k mmr, therse la question, so what? you are still playing olny for yourself and no matter what u will stay as that. This whole raiting means nothing, playign new metas hero all games long prabobly would lead me to 5k also, but what for? Ive got longer experience with dota than you so I got my own point of view.
Deal with it B)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2016, 23:11 »
By the looks of it you won't climb in rating soon, you might even drop to 3k.

Some simple facts, which you clearly don't understand:

1. You have no clue how this game works.

2. Initiating in min 50 while having CM with 1k hp and a blink dagger, to cast a stun, is not a "manly" play, it is a braindead play, which will cause you to die immediately provided your enemies are not braindead 4k players.

3. Not dying doesn't mean you have to "play like a pussy", it means you need to consider more things before deciding to do something (if you ever consider anything even at all before going in, by the looks of it that's not the case) because that will greatly improve the chance of you surviving.

4. You clearly have no idea that you don't need to resort to extreme ridiculous scenarios to not die.

5. You clearly have no idea that you can be more aggressive than you currently are, while also not dying, just by using your brain.

6. Your "experience" is extremely overrated, there are at the moment players that have played dota for less than 1 year and are 5k+, while you are not even close to 5k and you played this game for far longer than that.

7. Rating does matter, if it wouldn't matter, then a 1k can rape you, and I'm sure you laugh very strongly at that idea, in the same way that I laugh at you right now, because you clearly have absolutely no idea how inferior you are compared to me.

8. Dying several times doesn't mean you are a "team player", it means you are a bad player.

9. Not dying much doesn't mean you are a "solo player", it means you are a smart player.

10. You can accomplish things without dying, no matter what role you play.

11. You do not have to feed gold and xp to enemies to do something, you can do something without dying instead, since that's a better choice.

I could spend months here explaining all the things you do not know about this game, the sad thing is you wouldn't even comprehend most of them, simply because you are too bad at the moment.

The main idea is, you have a surprisingly low amount of knowledge considering the time you spent playing this game, and I actually do not understand how this is possible. I guess it takes a special kind of individual to accomplish such a feat, I really cannot imagine myself being this bad at something if I would spend so much time on it. I'm being honest here, I'm not insulting you. I honestly don't have a single clue how you can be this bad, because I know you've played this game a very long time.

Actually it probably has something to do with your "point of view" as you say, you hold some ideas in your head which simply put, stop you from progressing further, such as "oh I'm such an experienced player, I know what I'm doing is correct", or "this is my point of view, it works that means it's good", or other such ridiculous things which are obviously false.
For example I saw some days ago a hardcore intentional feeding furion that won a game with 0-60-0 score, let's imagine him saying "this is my way of playing, it works that means it's good, I am an experienced player and I know what I'm doing". He sounds like you doesn't he ? Is he right ?

In any case, I have no clue why I'm even trying to help you when you are clearly not worthy, I guess I'm bored waiting for some1, ah yea that's it.

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2016, 13:17 »
Well, these challenges are doable, but mostly differ from my style of gameplay and can often be, well, just boring. But I'll do em prolly, just can't these days since I have many exams n stuff at college so I don't play a lot.

I'll just comment the 'not dying' thing.

Me for example, I always die ingame. 95% of time. I can win a game with 0 deaths, sure, as I've proven in the challenges, it's not that hard. Why do I die in 95% of games then? Cause I push myself over the limits. For instance, I go in fight, rape someone, stay 200hp, and I don't go back to save myself, I try to pull out more kills and more useful stuff, which sometimes results in me dying. Not pushing yourself over limits means you play safe, and by playing safe, you'll never do something stunning. There are moments in which I know I have like 80% of chance to die, and 20% chance to do something gamebreaking. I'll do it. That doesn't make me a player who can't play smart, it just makes me a player who is willing to take certain risks.

About support not dying, well, that's one more example of risky gameplay. If you wanna play safe, you can stay 0 deaths, and by doing so you won't let enemies feed on you, which is good. But also, you can take certain risks instead of your carry, therefore making game better for him, and sometimes it costs you your life. C'est la vie.

About CM initiating, I have to agree with commy on that one, CM isn't an initiator, specially not with her ice cube.  :D

So, my point is following  -  dying is bad, but it is worth to sacrifice yourself sometimes for greater good.
Damn, I sound like suicidal bomber  ;D Allah ekbar!
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2016, 17:52 »
maybe change the challenges into challenges with specified heroes, for example do these things with that hero, and when player finishes that challenge with that hero, cross the hero from the list.

ex: make rampage techies - 0.5 points (not hard challenge)

a player finishes that challenge and gets points according to the hardness of challenge

so techies is off the list

Table:
nightstalker: 0.5
common: 0
kemcek: -0.5

(there are over 112 heroes in dota, so it wont be a short challenge)

and when all the heroes are crossed, the season ends

btw, i can provide you with list of heroes names if you dont wanna bother searching

also this will require war3, it will be more fun tho, hope you come back to xpam also

hope you get what i meant

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2016, 17:53 »
also, stalker isis confirmed