Author Topic: Chat Room  (Read 14086 times)

Offline FatAndViolent

• Shadow Alliance
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Huskar 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Chat Room
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2019, 22:17 »
What a nonsense.

Not long ago i made a few reports about unfairly given icons, some other thigns too. You are just ignoring them. When i talked to aleksandar he didn't want to report his problems to higher staff members and now i see why: even my reports are ignored.

I'm not provoking agent, i stated fact that he added permanent awards then he came and started talking trash again. No matter who will do that i will always answer, so you can pack your shit about being 2 faced.

When you learn to manage your community properly then come to teach me manners, not before. if there is problem, apply forum sanctions, i already exhausted all possibilities for bringing up my point politely
      Fat Santa whipping his deers

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2019, 22:49 »
What reports? Send Pm. I saw no such report.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline FatAndViolent

• Shadow Alliance
  • Advanced Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Huskar 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2019, 22:58 »
stop playing stupid. I sent pms and wrote everywhere to many people, no1 did shit. The only thing which staff can do here is sadly only talk, nothing else i already saw it myself on multiply occasions. Either start doing your job or dont pretend like you care

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2019, 22:59 »
@AGENT you are last 1 to talk, valueable people this community lost were: hamza and natsu and you were the reason they left for the most part. And people like you, vangogh, akuma, jimmy are trash who were only using the power for themselves not giving a shit about the community.
Total bullshit and I won't even bother to explain this.

True, jimmy gave himself icon super sayan power over 9000, and only he has it for no reason, and much more. Comedy, complex.
About jimmy, I wasn't admin when he became head tour mod or whatever he became, with access to icons and psr.

The best staff members in the past 4 years are still in staff. You know it. I wont go into details but please dont try to change public opinion with lies knowing I cant publically reveal facts that prove you are wrong with that statement.

If your personal issues goes above LA's interest then you have no place in staff and this is why you left: personal issues. About others, without mentioning nicks, as I said before: one should join this staff with the intention to serve the community, not the other way around and this is another reason for "losing" some of "the best" staff members that you talk about. This is the thing that ruined many staff members: thinking that being in this staff they are above rules and above all others when the reality should be the oposite of that. (not talking about you here).  :peace:

Fat, stop provoking Agent. Is not the 1st time when he asks you to not include his nick in your posts and is a fair request as long as he ignores you.

About icons: I dont know if someone actually got unfair icons (except the ones from GFX competitions). If you suspect someone has such awards pls PM me or Jeandarc (Head of GFX section and awards manager responsible). I will check it and if is true then I will remove it.
Won't even read this, cuz you are not mentioned and cuz you are well known drama queen.

@efko.aqw Nice work, editting my words.

Cheers.

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2019, 00:38 »
better do something about server, its gonna die soon i think .

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2019, 07:03 »
F u Agent xD
Fat, direct me to such report. Im pretty sure I didnt saw it.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline FatAndViolent

• Shadow Alliance
  • Advanced Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2019, 13:35 »

Good enough or /time is missing or maybe you say its photoshop?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 13:39 by FatAndViolent »

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2019, 13:56 »
jimmy said 1000 timeees this server i shit and trash etc. And how can some1 from staff saying that in public and channel when lose game, he shall talk good about server, and ppl see blue latters and admin talking about server like that xD. He was making a lot of icons for ppl to asslick them and to himself, akuma was simular abuser and i reported like 5 times and gave proofs and made book about it here, and no1 gives a fuck and i was 1 month locked ip on server 1st time in life cuz family flame lmao. Thats why i left comunnity 2 times and a lot of ppl left so there is no 10 game max on weekend only.