Author Topic: unnapropriate language and behavior!  (Read 242 times)

Offline fu2_10gat

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unnapropriate language and behavior!
« on: December 15, 2015, 14:53 »
1: Your NickName?
fanflucter

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
yakuza.

3: What rule did he/they break?
 insulting /  family related flame to me and other players

4: When was the Rule Broken?
23:06   yakuza.   [All]   poor faggots
23:15   yakuza.   [Allies]   u deserve to die from cancer

..... please see more in game chat

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
After i repeatedly asked him to mind his vocabulary and ignored him he kept harrassing in private in romanian language with insults to my dead father and that my mother should die on christmas like the ones from #colectiv (a club wich burned and there were 61 dead)...... so on so forth!
It's a shame how people cannot just play dota and have fun because of such "specimens" and i believe you will do the right thing in this matter.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5855446

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unnapropriate language and behavior!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 16:26 »
yakuza. !banned 4 days [family related flame] +3 warns

If you have screenshots of him flaming you via whisper after you ignored him - PM them to me and I will double this ban.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..