Author Topic: How To Post A Map Hack Report  (Read 93771 times)

Offline Djerfi

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] Path of the King Tour 2. Place Award [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How To Post A Map Hack Report
« on: August 20, 2010, 18:11 »
If you think a user/player is using any kind of MapHack (MH), report him here using the following template:

1: Your Nickname.
2: Nickname of the player you want to be banned.
3: Link of the game.
4: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
5: Specify at least 1 exact situation where you believe that player used maphack. Write it down as detailed as possible and provide the exact time it happened (replay time, not game time).

Note: Maphack is the most serious accusation in LagAbuse rules codex and the punishment for it is permanently banned account and a lock on server. Thus make sure to explain to us very thoughtfully what exactly has happened in the game and which moments should be paid attention to.

If you don't know how to find the link of the game you want to report, check this guide.

IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THIS PATTERN, YOUR MAPHACK BAN REQUEST MAY BE LOCKED IMMEDIATELY.

Best regards, LagAbuse.com team
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 02:00 by kja12 »

Offline Djerfi

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] Path of the King Tour 2. Place Award [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How to post a Map Hack report!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 18:21 »
EXAMPLE - HOW TO POST A MH BAN REQUEST

1: Djerfi-
2: ek0
3: http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/4957678
4: The game was an obvious disaster due to the usage of maphack by a player named ek0.
5: He was mid from the beginning, with Mirana (PotM) with Bottle, and he knew where was every rune in the game... He didn't miss 1 rune. While I was farming in woods (27:35 minute) he just casted his Arrow and hit me which later caused my death! He obviously knew where I was and he or his team didn't have any wards.
Or 30:05 minute he went down to farm and we wanted to gank him, and he just went back, without killing all of the creeps which was pretty suspicious. He escaped a few ganks later too. Just watch the replay and you'll see that he is obviously using some kind of MH.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 02:03 by kja12 »

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How To Post A Map Hack Report
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 14:32 »
We don't accept pub game replays.

Tip
*Follow our guide correctly