Author Topic: Unban Request <charliethedog>  (Read 316 times)

Offline charliethedog

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban Request <charliethedog>
« on: November 20, 2015, 09:14 »
1: NickName?
Charliethedog

2: Who banned you?
 _xpam_

3: Why did you got banned?
Flame - not true

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I was provoked by <Soxtar>

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation!
He is a kid that constantly writes about family members and when u return, he screenshoots and post on forums, conviniently avoiding his part of chat and constant spam about people getting banned and threats about getting you banned. Also, family flame is part of his spamming principles. I dont have any proof of it but i wont get burned again this way and not post what he writes. I dont want him getting banned, just want my account unbanned.

6: Link of the game?
I wasnt in a game

thx

Offline charliethedog

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request <charliethedog>
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 09:41 »
Also, i wasnt in a game on Lagabuse. i was just logged on eurobattle.net

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 11:03 »
Support for unban! You guys should know that Sanctos is a master of provocation, and only finds fun in getting other people banned on this server.

Spoiler for Hiden:
P.S. (for Sanctos) I don't know this guy, and he is not my friend, i just don't like the way you "play" here.

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 11:23 »
Support for unban! You guys should know that Sanctos is a master of provocation, and only finds fun in getting other people banned on this server.

Spoiler for Hiden:
P.S. (for Sanctos) I don't know this guy, and he is not my friend, i just don't like the way you "play" here.
ok then
I trust you
!unbanned
warns stay