Author Topic: For the Walking Dead fans (SPOILERS AHEAD)  (Read 16732 times)

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: For the Walking Dead fans (SPOILERS AHEAD)
« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2017, 13:34 »
Changing custom title to "Renovatio's minion" if the lil bitch is immune. I will change it to "Akuma's (or) DatFace's minion" if the lil bitch is not immune.

Actually not. What you said is true and the mofo gets bigger by the season while in comics is 8yo (or something like that). He is already (almost) the same size at Rick, so killing him makes a lot of sense.

Wierd that they revealed his fate in such way, mid-season. It should have been more dramatic coming as a surprise (turning) or killed by Negan (reinforcing the battle between them with more motivation and emotions). But, then again, the director/s just screwing with the audience like he did it many times before. I guess he was betting on theories like mine just to make his death even more dramatic. Would be wp either way.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: April 14, 2018, 05:34 »
Season improved by far ever since Carl died. Still some boring scenes, but much less.

I hope Carol/Tara die next :D
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: April 14, 2018, 13:54 »
Season improved by far ever since Carl died. Still some boring scenes, but much less.

I hope Carol/Tara die next :D

I was rlly hoping to see some nasty side of Rick after this.
My thoughts were: he tried to fix the world dor his son, he tried to remain "sane" and good for his son. Generally, even slowly, "his path was towards darkness". Now, with carl dead, I was expecting Rick to become the real villan of the TWD. I guess Judith stops that from happening but would be real nice if it does happen. Imagine that, greatest villan of all TV shows ever. Greatest backstory with the most realistic decline. Damn, would have been so cool...
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2018, 04:33 »
OK, its been a week since the finale so.

Shitty ending to a shitty season, really hoping they improve the show next season.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: April 22, 2018, 13:04 »
Season was shitty indeed, but i think Daryl Maggie and Jesus will turn against Rick and the next season will have to do with this, Team maggie vs team rick

if this happens then the show is dead for sure

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: November 05, 2018, 20:59 »
Can someone axplain me wtf happened with Rick now? He is gonna re-appear on the show or what?  :o

Offline Silver

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: November 06, 2018, 09:14 »
He did not get killed off, and there will be 3 movies about his story going forward, probably it's a new world out there somewhere, that helicopter did not circle them for nothing, probably in the last movie they will reunite to overthrow some goverment that's holding the cure or smthin :D

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2018, 10:47 »
Yeah, read that today

Offline Silver

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: November 06, 2018, 10:57 »
Yeah, read that today

Well they did announce some time ago that he might return as the director of season 10 and possibly movies, now we are certain we'll get the movies, not sure about season 10, with the time lapse and everything, but they did leave room for a movie in between.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: November 06, 2018, 11:28 »
Nope. It was all a trick. He wanted to leave since season 4 or so and decided to leave in season 8, then he got convinced to stay more (from what I remember from an interview he gave). He left TWD for good and with the money that he earned he wont come back too soon.

The deal is that you cant kill your leading actor, especially when he portrays such a compelling character as Rick Grimes, which already had a big fan base before the series, without losing most (or at least 20%) of your viewers. This character got developed in almost 9 years. Most of the character focusing was on Rick Grimes and just think how many characters they had. They actually killed a lot of characters only to develop this one even more. He was supposed to be in TWD till the very end, his leaving had nothing to do with the future plot, was his choice and his choice only (Andrew Lincoln's).

So, what to do? Well, killing was not an option. They did that trick in order to keep its viewers bcs we all think: "they got something planned for him, he will return at some point and will be awsome to see that". You will watch the next episode and then the next and the next and so on, waiting for his return, till you wont care anymore and mby fall in love with another character. If he will return it will only be a cameo: a flashback or in the series' finale or just a story on how he died offscreen. If he will do a movie most likely will be a money-grabber set in the future (after 10 years or even more; this was done by so many actors/producers).

How will the show go on?
They will preserve Rick Grimes' legacy via his daughter (which will be the new annoying Carl but a more masculine version of the one that died xD).
They will keep faithfull fans by anchoring them with old characters as Daryl, Maggie and Carol.
They will develop another "good-guy" antihero and I'm sure it will be Negan. Its already popular, is compelling, they just need to make him more human and I see they already started to do this in the latest episode (his breakdown from cell).
At some point the show will be about a new group and negan will be the anchor for the old series while also be the leading hero. Old characters will be killed one by one to create tension and character development for new characters.

This is how I see the show now. I mean, just look how they modified the show title. We all know that season after season the opening title was rotting more and more, now is green on it meaning this is a new beginning for the series. Also, episodes' titles should hint you this fact.

One more thing: "walkers" are almost done. They were used enough, the real threat is the living and even the show's title is reffering to them, this was never about zombies. They are shown pretty rotten in season 9 and the producers said they want to keep it realistic: we will never see skeletons, they need muscle to move around. Depending on the timeline the "walkers" will vanish from the series in 1-3 seasons. They already started to replace them with the "whisperers" group, they are the transition from walker threats to only human threats. For the ones that say "but in comics..." I think you already have enough proof that the tv series will not be faithfull to its source material.

I'm pretty sure that this universe will survive for some time: movies and spin-offs, but Rick Grimes is gone, especially the one portrayed by Andrew L.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2018, 23:53 »
They cannot leave this hanging tho (about Rick) sooner or later they will have to present something about him to the fans, dunno if its that trilogy but its certain that they have to show something about him in the nearest future, anyhow im sure we will see him on the big screen once more (and not just in flashback to the past or whatsoever).

From what i read - its was indeed a personal issue for leaving the show and it was his family, he wanted to spend more time with them because he needed 9+months to finish the cast from a season of the show. Now with the movies, he will have more free time for his family and plenty of time to cast on the first movie that it will take place on the screens on 2020 (they will start filming it on the earlys of 2019) but this is still not sure (the dates).

« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 00:02 by DatFace »

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2018, 00:21 »
Hold on a fucking minute, zombies talk now? WTF is going on  ;D ;D ;D

Edit : Flase alarm, just read about the Whisperers  ;D
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 00:46 by DatFace »