Author Topic: For the Walking Dead fans (SPOILERS AHEAD)  (Read 16860 times)

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: For the Walking Dead fans (SPOILERS AHEAD)
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2017, 09:38 »
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2017, 06:15 »
why is this show turning to shit?
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2017, 09:47 »
I was thinking the exact same thing. Probably because they stretched it long enough and they ran out of ideas.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2017, 10:26 »
It is turning to bullcrap, true, but they wont run out of ideas, since the series is following comic book. Comic book has 200+ books, and the series is currently at ~120. Meaning they can prolong it for ~5 more seasons  :D

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2017, 12:49 »
I hate comercial brakes,really. Negan is kinda soft now and his balls are not from "steel" atm.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: November 22, 2017, 00:01 »
One more word like this and i will bitchslap you, pathetic scrub
TWD FOR LIFE!1!1!!!1!1!!1!

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2017, 00:24 »
full of mistaken scenes...

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: November 22, 2017, 06:54 »

I like this show you Greek bitch. I was giving it chance episode by episode, but let's be real here. This season is just garbage so far. Storyline is boring.
All out war and only that fag gets killed, everyone else having plot shield on them.
Negan and priest go through horde, while a FUCKING TIGER can't fight off 4 walkers.
Negan wearing leather jacket inside that trailer on 100 degrees.
Where the fuck are those garbage people?

The only positive so far is the lack of Carl in this season.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: November 22, 2017, 09:15 »

I like this show you Greek bitch. I was giving it chance episode by episode, but let's be real here. This season is just garbage so far. Storyline is boring.
All out war and only that fag gets killed, everyone else having plot shield on them.
Negan and priest go through horde, while a FUCKING TIGER can't fight off 4 walkers.

Story is boring thats right. Episodes and earily seasons was more interesting then 7th and this season. I hope they will implement it with something good.
Didnt expect from Negan to gather with priest i hope he will kill him and throw so he can pass them but no. They used old "trick". Good guys killing bad guys =  :shit:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 09:16 by cyb »

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: November 22, 2017, 14:18 »

Fuck that lil bitch. Too bad he will most likely be the only one living (from the original group) in the end. The comic's creator revealed that is focusing on Carl adapting to this new world and want to develop this as much as posible; actually, hinted the fact that he is the "purpose" of the show/comic books. All of this is the developing of his character; the most developed backstory in tv/comic books history. Hope I'm wrong. Is a cool idea but the show's character is annoying af.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: November 22, 2017, 19:26 »

Fuck that lil bitch. Too bad he will most likely be the only one living (from the original group) in the end. The comic's creator revealed that is focusing on Carl adapting to this new world and want to develop this as much as posible; actually, hinted the fact that he is the "purpose" of the show/comic books. All of this is the developing of his character; the most developed backstory in tv/comic books history. Hope I'm wrong. Is a cool idea but the show's character is annoying af.

from season fucking 1 I want Carl an Carol to die. If this you say is true, I'm out xd

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: November 23, 2017, 19:20 »
Agree about the show starting to suck, as well. I think is because they shifted the focus from walkers to human villanis while killing most of the interesting characters. Honestly, now you can see 10000 walkers in one episode and the director will make it look like they are harmless while 2-3 walkers, in the first seasons, were a real threat. Reminding me of Dragon Ball series, when I was kid. They started by destroying cliffs and stretched their powers (heroes and villains) so much, further in the series, that they got to destroy planets by farting in their direction.

About TWD characters: since the introduction of Abraham the only one interesting was Negan. Watch one episode without rick, darryl and negan and get bored af.

Maybe it will get better with the Whisperers villains in season 9. I heard they will (most likely) be the heroes from FTWD. That spin-off sucks ass but will be cool to have new villains with an entire backstory while also being presented as heroes. Will make us wonder who is the real villain in the TWD. Imo they are all anti-heroes and Rick may come to be the biggest of them. Just think how he started ("we dont kill the living") and what a cold bloded criminal is now.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: December 11, 2017, 16:57 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Damn you Carl  :'( :'(

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: December 11, 2017, 20:07 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Let's make a bet. I dont like the dude but I'm sure he is immune. The comics are further into the future and he's still alive there; also, introducing a guy with immunity to the virus will bring something fresh and exciting to the show.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2017, 05:17 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Let's make a bet. I dont like the dude but I'm sure he is immune. The comics are further into the future and he's still alive there; also, introducing a guy with immunity to the virus will bring something fresh and exciting to the show.

TV series is not exactly following comics storytelling, there were already many changes regarding certain characters. For example Carol is dead for a long time in comics, and Andrea is alive throughout Negan war. Also there is Daryl who is not a comic character at all but tvseries only.
They need these changes to provide amusement to comic readers as well, certain unexpected "shocks" like this one.
Also I don't expect comics and series to finish same way either.
Series as good as they get sooner or later must change, if nothing else there are budgets - bringing any new characters means more money needs to be given to actors and they don't have unlimited funds... While in comics/books you can put as many of them as you want and paying several people to draw them is nothing comparing paying an actor.
Take GOT for comparison, whoever read books knows how many characters were not even included in TV series, and not even just "minor" characters, but some POV characters as well, not to mention many characters have their roles much "simplified" than what you can read. 

Back on topic: Your (or any other) theory is possible, I just hope yours is not true, I hate motherfucking Carl :D So I'll take you on a bet. Name it.