Author Topic: Unban request.  (Read 611 times)

Offline Splendid

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban request.
« on: October 12, 2015, 17:13 »
1: NickName? Kurka

2: Who banned you? Sever

3: Why did you got banned? I dont know i was playing and baam disconeteced without proxy savages

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule? I had no reason to break this rules

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation. I was playing and i had score 0-1-2 , 5 minutes good game and then someone disconeted and we were waiting for him , the when someone votekicked him i was disconeted at the same second..

6: Link of the game? Bans
The player's ban will expire in 2 days and 23 hours.
Player was autobanned for [3 days] on [12-10-2015 17:08:11] in game []. I CANT OPEN THE GAME , SORRY.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban request.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 18:01 »
give URL

Offline Splendid

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 21:15 »
You're not in this game

Offline HOB1x

• Mr.Dunker
  • Being healthy is a complete lifestyle!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 21:16 »
Unbanned

Offline Splendid

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 21:16 »
bate.tone
eurobattle   Slayer   4   1637 | -7   0   1   2   1   0   0   0   Magical Bottle - 3/3   Boots of Speed   empty   Clarity Potion   empty   empty   07:20   was unrecoverably dropped from GProxy++