• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MH
« on: October 10, 2015, 18:38 »
1.Gaya
2.82oyears
3.http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5824371
4.The game was an obvious disaster due to the usage of map hack by a player named:  82oyears
5. He was mid from the beginning, with Traxex ... i was Sven on side ...  At start ... I thought he was a good player ... he tried to gank me once ... but I escaped (min 7:15)  ... later ...  He was in our woods with dd ... waiting for the mortred ...   who's fighting creeps ... but mortred did not go further ...and she went into the forest ... traxex attempted gang in wood ... there was not a ward ...  Obviously he knew where she is (min 20:50) ... when we tried to gang him in our woods ... he run away ... he knew we were coming(min 25:14) ... and of course the most important part ... when I realized that there mh ... pierced the second tower on mid ... they was 4 ... i just used ulty ... I went in the wind ... and when I was close to them ... traxex used silence ... there was no sentry ...  and he told his teammates "sven" ... u will see in replay ... that was(min 26:54) ... so i belive u will ban him ... thanks

Offline MoonBoom.Rem1x

• Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MH
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 19:26 »
hope u watched clear replay...: :)Poet

guest49825

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 03:05 »
Sosite hui hachi

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 23:59 »
Nothing suspicous