Author Topic: Problem with Playdota. bot..  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Sm00k3

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Problem with Playdota. bot..
« on: August 19, 2010, 19:04 »
hi, there!

i have problem with your bot. when i write ".map legion150c-0.2" he answer me with this txt on image down here....

... and didnt create any games. I have this problem from last night. I'm not ban.. so .. where is the problem to me?

Help me please...

Offline Mechanik

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Problem with Playdota. bot..
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 19:20 »
try to upload map with:

.gopub

if you are dota player there is a big chance that on

!gopub

you will always have DotA map.

God is DEAD - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is DEAD - God...

Offline Sm00k3

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 19:35 »
i cant type gopub because after .map command there is no game... just Loading...
My friends dont have this problem and use your bot with the same commands like ... .map legion150c-0.2  and .gopub *** ....

... andd.. no.. i'm not dota player.. i'm only Legion player...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 20:44 by Sm00k3 »

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 22:08 »
first bot load the game and when you type .gopub legion bot will create game with that map!

Have u tried like that?
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 22:17 »
You are just loading map not crating game...to create game you need t0 type .gopub name after loading map

Offline hyperdyne

• friEndly håckêr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 23:55 »
:o :( ;D ;D :( 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ??? ::) :-\ ;D ;D :( :o :( :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)actually i know what this guys talking about. theres some corruption with the map list .php going on.  it needs a refresher and a look over.for instance battletanks certain variations of the map just dont exist when they were indeed uploaded(by yours truly most likely xD)when u goto create the map it lets you (in some cases) othertimes "map not found" ps its copy and pasted from the maplistand of course when you goto gopub it fails with a mallformed error messagemy suggestion is to wipe out the map 'cache and start clean'o yeah and something i been shouting to my freind fawkz on the chan but hes been afk... a few of those maps are the INFAMOUS map virus such as anime fight 2.0 (map logo has "300") in it, which is the virus uploaders logo. im immune but i dont know whoever many others have ate it 0- 0 :o :( ;D ;D :( 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ??? ::) :-\ ;D ;D :( :o :( :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)