Author Topic: Admins abusing their privileges  (Read 1008 times)

Offline vicarious

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Admins abusing their privileges
« on: September 22, 2015, 12:09 »
It is not a first time i see this but this time is too much! Is LA their private bot?
Look this game:

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5815494

In game admin Jimmy did not like players in his team and decide to vote rmk. One player did not wanted to give him mid and he take hes admin power to ruin game for all. Look chat at the game...

No one wanted to rmk and he tell us "HE WILL RMK IT". Like he is the only one who decide about this!

After that i created new game and he joined instant. I kicked him from game lobby because i don't like people who abusing power. He could leave again if he don't like something. After i kicked him he banned me from channel...
He made announcement "If you don't vote against game ruiners that lead to ban!"? Who was game ruiner in that game? Me?
He got mad i kicked him from game i created and he AGAIN ABUSE HES POWER to ban me from channel!

Really stupid, completely without a valid reason. Just because he have admin power he do whatever he want.

Hes nick is Jimmy and he is very unpleasant kid.

My question is IF YOU ARE ADMIN YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT? IS LA BOT THEIR PRIVATE PLAYGROUND?

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Admins abusing their privileges
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 12:22 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=168345.msg590742;topicseen#new

Opening several topics with same Content is considered as Spam.