Author Topic: Ub req  (Read 461 times)

Offline Mr.[n00b]

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ub req
« on: August 22, 2015, 00:02 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=167539.0

CANT GET THE POINT OF BAN 2 WEEKS FOR FEEDING WHEN THIS ACC GOT FIRST TIME BANNED.
SECOUND OF ALL IF SOMEONE HERE IS MODERATOR BAN & UNBAN DOSENT HAVE THE PERMISION TO BAN MORE THAN WEEK THE HALF OF B-NET ADMINS ARE RETARDED WHEN YOU ASK SOMETHING IN GAME THEY DONT TYPE BACK AND SHIT LIKE THAT. IT IS NOT HACK OR ANYTHING ELSE IT IS JUST A GAME WICH WENT WRONG IN CHAT AND THAT IS NOT THE POINT TO GET BANNED 2 WEKKS BTW , CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL TO CR8 NEW ACCOUNT AND GO IN GAME ... ? THERE IS MORE REASONS TO HALF OF THE GAME GET RUINED SINCE NEW ACCOUNT'S WILL BE MADE EVERY SINGLE DAY.
NOONE TAKE RESPOSIBILTY FOR MULTY ACCOUNTS ... CONTROL THE SERVER OR JUST ABANDON IT.
THERE IS NO ADMIN AVAILABLE AT ANYTIME ... AT LEASE GIVE ACCESS TO ADMIN WHO IS MOST OF THE TIME ONLINE NOT SOMEONE WHO IS NOT. CHEERS ! =ANSWERS ONLY BY CEN OR STEFOS007

Offline skywolf007

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • I'm gonna bite you!
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ub req
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 00:44 »
ehmmm... you flamed, a hard flame.. also you did massive feeding with couriers/game ruining.

Did  you read the tables of sanctions??

Why do you thing its not ok to ban you for 2 weeks if you commit such a hard rule-breaking?

Offline Blast

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • A normal life is boring
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Forum staff member [RARE] 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3rd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 01:24 »
WTF you are talking about get your facts right mate, we try to solve requests and give fair ban to people that are retard like you and you cant see people getting ip banned so dont judge it and we can ban anyone how much we want if you still think that you don't deserve that 2weeks ban good that you are not permabanned. As Sky said read this so next time you wont get banned stop blaming admins or mods here!
 http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,1425.0.html#post_ingame

Offline Mr.[n00b]

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 01:38 »
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO AND HOW THEY GIVE YOU ADMINS WHEN YOU ARE NEWBIE HERE ON FORUM...
IF SOMEONE NEED TO HAVE ADMIN ANY KING IS OLD ACCOUNTS OR AT LEASE PEOPLE WHO KNOW FOR WICH REASONS CAN AND WILL BAN. I KNOW THAT I NEED TO BE BANNED BUT THE QUESTION IS 2WEEKS FOR FRIST BAN. THAT IS NOT FAIR FIRST OF ALL , PERMABAN IS FOR MAPHACK OR MORE GAMERUINS ITEM DESTROY AND STUFF LIKE THAT.
SOMEONE WHO NEED TO SOLVE THIS (SHARE ADMINS TO ANYONE NEED TO BE CHECKED)
-I DONT MIND PEOPLE TO BE ADMINS BUT SOME NEWBIE HERE TO TELL ME HOW AND WHEN AND WHAT....
TBH SERVER WILL GO DEEP IN HELL SOONER.

Offline Mr.[n00b]

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 01:43 »
since you send me the Rules
here we go how come 1st time i get Player has 7 warn points. ... ?
ANyway 2 weeks there is no band 1st with that kind of time...
anyway this discusion is not with the rest of admins. i want admin respect-CEN ( programmer ) or stefos007.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2015, 02:50 »
Mass game Ruin ,Extreme Family Flame = Extreme Ban.
Next time u say something like this > 35:27   LxTD   [Allies]   i want to fuck your mother on your dadys grave on your sisters b-day and u to watch and movie it.
I will permanently remove all your account from the server.
I dont care who is he, and who are u.
Noone will talk like that while there is a Moderator above my name.
Case is therefore closed.