Author Topic: Unban salamwow and ban MadMan for ADMIN ABUSE  (Read 653 times)

Offline salamas

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban salamwow and ban MadMan for ADMIN ABUSE
« on: August 16, 2015, 15:03 »
1: NickName?
salamwow
2: Who banned you?
MadMan
3: Why did you got banned?
[Family flame on private after ignoring me. Nice, mature.
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
He lost game and blame me for that and ban me,admin abuse,he dont respect the rules,no ban for whispers
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
he should do his admin job and  go ban pudge for hacks not me for 1 single flame ON WHISPER
6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5796665

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban salamwow and ban MadMan for ADMIN ABUSE
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 15:18 »
Srry for spam but I would like to add something since you are online now and probably you are expecting reply.

1st: Note: Admins' (not moderators') words are always indisputable.
       Note: Admin (not moderator) is above the rules.

2nd: He gave you only 3 days ban but you could get more since you already got warned for family flame, it was 2nd time when you did it.
       (7 days ban - Permanently / 5-7 warns)

3rd: Only from stupidity you can get reason to flame the one who can ban you.

4th: Show some respect for LA's staff.
       They are wasting their time to ensure you can play enjoyable  and fair games while they keep this place going meanwhile.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I don't suffer from insanity, i'm enjoying it!
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban salamwow and ban MadMan for ADMIN ABUSE
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 15:31 »
Dude, you're the 1st guy i ban for insulting in the last months...
I rarely and i really mean RARELY!!! ban somebody for insulting, because words don't mean shit to me.
But you ignored me in game chat, you ignored me on whisper and after that you verbally fuck my mom on whisper? really? that made me lose my minds.
And also made you lose your possibility to play on LA for 3 days.

Next time, if you gonna insult somebody... at least give them the chance to counter your insults.
I wouldn't have sweared you, but i would have told you that you'll get banned if you don't stop it.
What's do is done now.

Case closed.
Quote from: mrNiceguy
Quote from: MadMan
I didn't make this topic for anybody from my team except myself

Sig material >.<