Author Topic: ban req for val93 , elkaide  (Read 294 times)

Offline badd1229

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req for val93 , elkaide
« on: August 15, 2015, 19:24 »
1)badd1226
2) val93 , elkaide
3) intention game ruining, afk, refusing to play.
4,5)

They boath stood afk at fountain, while mid rax fell, up reax fell , and they watched fountain get killed.
bristle af from 20 ~28 min (before he went afk we had all rax)
Mirana refusing to play 22~28 min (all rax still there)
And at 3:30 replay time, went gang mid (help mirana) took dd and she flamed me because she "had bottle, and i had no right to take it" bullshit, then i attacked necro, and she just intentionally watched me die, tryed to kill necro after but didnt do it, so i went woods to farm, cause she compleatly ruined my game and i needed to farm.

6)http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5796303

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req for val93 , elkaide
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 12:04 »
Game was a total Dissaster , better forget it even happened.
I dont want to ban anyone from the server because of this, game like this happen from time to time, and its best to move on.