Offline cro_snake

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban
« on: August 04, 2015, 19:28 »
1: bad_motherfcker

2: idk1idc1

3: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5790718

4: Game was going badly for us from the begginig, but we somehow managed to turn it around. In the middle of the game i realised that the other team had a cheater, just didn't know who it was until he started to whisper to me. Through our conversation he made it clear that he is warning other players when i charge them before i come even close. He said it himself that i can report him if i want.

5: At around 27:50 (replay time) it is clear that idk1idc1 is using a cheat because he wanted to go to the base but when he saw i charged him he went back to his tower, knowing that i charged - he prepared his ulti and Blade-mail before i was even close to him. There were no wards of any kind, so he coulden't know i was coming. I charged him with bara from my base and he knew i was coming from a "mile away". He later obviously continued to show mh characteristics and finaly admited to use mh (in our conversation). He also said that he doesn't care if i report him for using mh. It is evident by watching the replay that this guy is a cheater.
Every time you think something or someone is stupid, It just means there is another thing in this world you don't understand...
Robertf 1975 ~ 2009

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 21:17 »
This request will be solved by our new Hack Trial Moderator, be pattient

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 02:13 by Face^Guy »

Offline Bad^aTTitude

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 12:34 »
At 27:50 Venomancer ( idk1idc1 ) held back because by looking at the map , it was obvious your team mates were trying to gang him , he stands under tower for a better protection , a charge from you was more than expectable , he sees you by the tower's sigh and after he sees you he opens ulti , p.s he didn't use blade mail ( not even built yet )

Denied !
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 12:36 by Bad^aTTitude »