Author Topic: Solve the goddamn reports already???  (Read 3990 times)

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Solve the goddamn reports already???
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2015, 14:50 »
IP ban should have been applied long time ago but looking at the current state it will only result in killing the server since its barely alive. it's too late now. all there is to be done now is to solve the reports asap and not wait for days.

He has a point, server has barely 1k players.
1k players? wow u must be a genius to find out that. how is possible that there are 3k players with more than 1515 psr? http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=ladder;page=100
how is possible that the number of total players on la is 264.125? according to your logic means that 1 player has 264 acc which its out of logic so u better avoid to make statements without official statistics.ty

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2015, 14:52 »
IP ban should have been applied long time ago but looking at the current state it will only result in killing the server since its barely alive. it's too late now. all there is to be done now is to solve the reports asap and not wait for days.

1k players? wow u must be a genius to find out that. how is possible that there are 3k players with more than 1515 psr? http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=ladder;page=100
how is possible that the number of total players on la is 264.125? according to your logic means that 1 player has 264 acc which its out of logic so u better avoid to make statements without official statistics.ty

you can simply write /users before being an smartass..

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2015, 15:01 »

ahahahah your stupity is killing me nexxus rly :D that command has nothing to do with la but !users comm while u are in channel has. pls

Offline Nexxus

• Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2015, 15:27 »

ahahahah your stupity is killing me nexxus rly :D that command has nothing to do with la but !users comm while u are in channel has. pls

did i say !users or /users ?? there's a difference you know, you are the stupid one now.

u can write from time to time /users for like 1 week lets say, you'll always see the same result 800 players to 1200
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 15:29 by kleee »

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2015, 16:12 »
we were talking for ip bans on la and u said there are only 1k players using la so i said no they are not. that number u mentioned is the number of players online on server and its an average number per day/hour. now explain me what u wanted to tell us with that number.
like I said up that /users comm has nothing to do with la,it shows only the numbers of players on server and 20% percent or maybe more use la. Ill make some calculations later
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 16:35 by i_like_dat »

Offline Nexxus

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2015, 17:11 »

i was talking to jeandarc about this maybe? he said that server is barely alive, and i said i agree server has around 1k players? stop being more smartass please??

Offline Nexxus

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2015, 17:11 »
delete this, wanted modify instead quote, thanks

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2015, 17:51 »

i was talking to jeandarc about this maybe? he said that server is barely alive, and i said i agree server has around 1k players? stop being more smartass please??
still thats not true,it would fuck la not server.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2015, 18:14 »

did i say !users or /users ?? there's a difference you know, you are the stupid one now.

u can write from time to time /users for like 1 week lets say, you'll always see the same result 800 players to 1200
What does /users command do? Shows current number of members online?
Total number of players is something different.

There are over 264k of accounts in LA.com database but as far as I know, the database isn't being cleared - there may be accounts that are inactive for years. So this isn't relevant - as well as /users.

Having over 3k of accounts with 1500+ PSR is irrelevant as well because there are lot of ppl with lower PSR (no shit, captain!) and active players usually play on more accounts.

By quick check I can see there were ~510 DotA games on last Saturday. Even tho it includes draws, I'd say 21 games per hour is quite a lot.

Signature by Rocka

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2015, 18:47 »
/users shows the number of players online on server and like nexxus said the average of players per day its 1k. Let's say a player plays 3 h per day,24/3〓8 hours. 8*1k〓8k players play on server in a day.
!users (on la channel) shows the number of players online on la bot and the number its only the 20% of server players so 200 players only.8*200〓1600 players use la bot daily.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 18:56 by i_like_dat »

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2015, 18:54 »
too much math my brain hurts

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2015, 04:49 »
I been wondering for years why Jean is not banned from forum...or life in general.
Modul Nostru

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2015, 06:36 »
jean is a fine example of how everyone should be
way to go jean

keep it up

Offline Nexxus

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2015, 18:21 »
jean is a fine example of how everyone should be
way to go jean

keep it up

^ im trying my best to be like jean

Offline GiffMana

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2015, 12:11 »
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF SOLVED REPORTS ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

#new2015lagabusecopypasta

SHARE THIS COPYPASTA, LETS GET THE MOD'S ATTENTION THAT WE WANT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GAME RUINING/FLAMING/CHEATING BANNED.