Author Topic: Ban req - purpose feeding so other team can win - lupac and hob1x  (Read 713 times)

Offline john_travolta

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1: Your NickName?
FunkyLoco
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
lupac, hob1x
3: What rule did he/they break?
game ruining, purpose feeding so other team can win
4: When was the Rule Broken?
whole game
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
hob1x was game creator, he locked his noob feeding friend  lupac on other team, they were friends and in same country, macedonian people. They both go in mid, lupac feed hob1x on purpose, with 200 hp with viper he go atack slark (hob1x on mid), they made this attentionally, lupac had 0-12 in the end. please ban those two fuckers.
6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5786000

Offline john_travolta

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
what is funny, only lupac is locked, so it's smelly

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1: Your NickName?
FunkyLoco
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
lupac, hob1x
3: What rule did he/they break?
game ruining, purpose feeding so other team can win
4: When was the Rule Broken?
whole game
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
hob1x was game creator, he locked his noob feeding friend  lupac on other team, they were friends and in same country, macedonian people. They both go in mid, lupac feed hob1x on purpose, with 200 hp with viper he go atack slark (hob1x on mid), they made this attentionally, lupac had 0-12 in the end. please ban those two fuckers.
6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5786000

Its not about from. So dont be nationalist.
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline HOB1x

• Mr.Dunker
  • Being healthy is a complete lifestyle!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
 :D :D :D :D i think you were kidding about that, hahah its funny, as i said on my post, my friend is new on lagabuse and he wants to play with me. I telled to him when he will learn dota i will play with him, you can see all replay and he failed that game, he wasnt feeding me, if you say that is feeding then what others did? Those are my friends too ?
!locked

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Section Admin informed.
Locked for now.