Author Topic: MH request  (Read 426 times)

Offline PujoMadjija

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MH request
« on: July 11, 2015, 19:29 »
1: pujomadjija
2: tisina
3: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5777955
4: Game was going smooth till this guy who was playing axe didnt start using hack in order to gain kills, this is where it all fall apart when my team had a little chance of winning
5: 25:22   pujomadjija   [All]   bravo axe report ces za ovo

i wrote this after that situation, so it would be minute 25 replay time if im right..anyhow i planted a ward in our top hill and i saw axe coming so i used lothar as i knew he will jump to and pull me , then when i was going back he jumped straight at me and they had no wards planted nor did he have gem. then another situation

26:47      [All]   Big_Black_Clock killed cecaaaaa

It starts after rexar (cecaaaa) gets killed at mid, few moments later axe goes straight at me while i was moving trough forest with lothar at bottom rune , again there was no wards there and he jumps after in order to get me

)
Freedom Fighter

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MH request
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 20:04 »
First situation. You must be kidding. You were visible facing back and going lothars less than a second before he jumped on you. Anybody could make that jump even 1k psr players.

Second situation, he was going for the rune, not for you. He found you there going for the rune also. Than you escaped in lothars, he tried to predict where you are, and made a berserker call failing big time. You were like 500 range away from his failed berserkers call.. With maphack he would not do that at all.

I guess you didnt check the replay.
As usually none of the reporters.

I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.