Author Topic: COMEDY GOLD  (Read 2881 times)

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: COMEDY GOLD
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2015, 19:13 »
good thing I don't play apem too much, else I'd be in hospital rite now

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2015, 19:35 »
check out the common guy with brand new accs to play highly low games just to get little more kills than usual.
Its the same thing.

Blaming a noob for having fun with one hero, hilarious thing, really. Lets make fun of him because nothing better to do than checking noobs. Funny as common skills  :D
Games start faster at lower psr, and unlike you I don't enjoy wasting time in lobby for absolutely no reason.

For the n-th time, you are all noobs here, it makes no difference what psr you have.

You will see this when you move to dota 2 and get into higher ranked games, if you will ever get that far ofc, you probably won't though, since you're so bad. :)

I play mostly d2 now, I am not wasting even 1 sec waiting.
And yes its hard to lvl up in d2, still cant play tournaments sigh.
And no, im an not that bad with supporting.
saying that its hard to lvl up in d2 already makes u noob since lvls means nothing there xd

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2015, 20:35 »
What is "hard" on leveling? You need only time for it nothing related to skill or anything :) You get 1,3 * game lenght in minutes or smth like that as battle points and thats all. So "hard" is actually not the right word for it.  :P
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2015, 22:05 »
Exactly, I need time which I dont have, 1-2 games at most daily if I am lucky, if not 4-5 games for whole week is max.

Now replying to bart, lvl indeeed doesnt metter, however if you want take a hit with friends in tournaments u gotta be lvl 14 or something like that so from this point of view lvl does mean alot.

Third thing is, doesnt matter if I get 2 12 with rhasta or 16 4 with spectra, amount of points gained is really low so its pretty hard to lvl up fast.

Ps. Its god damn hard to get use to the dota2 engine (as played 7years or more dota1 and still beein noob:P)
I find it somehow hard to play well having the dota1 habits :P
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 22:09 by iNevermore »
Deal with it B)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2015, 00:10 »
You'll get used to D2, just give it some time.

Ontopic:
You can check ger^star, go from last page. Phoenix everywhere :)

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=ger^star;tab=ladder-games;lpage=1;cpage=1

Signature by Rocka

Offline Lagi

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2015, 02:02 »
Exactly, I need time which I dont have, 1-2 games at most daily if I am lucky, if not 4-5 games for whole week is max.

Now replying to bart, lvl indeeed doesnt metter, however if you want take a hit with friends in tournaments u gotta be lvl 14 or something like that so from this point of view lvl does mean alot.

Third thing is, doesnt matter if I get 2 12 with rhasta or 16 4 with spectra, amount of points gained is really low so its pretty hard to lvl up fast.

Ps. Its god damn hard to get use to the dota2 engine (as played 7years or more dota1 and still beein noob:P)

As Astaroth well said, you can get used to it. I didn't like the graphics and so on at the first times but after some time it will burn into your habits and will ahve totally no problem with it. That's why i say that the fact that you have to reach lvl13 before getting into the ranked matches, and the fact that it is only a matter of pure game time is actually not a bad thing, coz reaching lvl13 is approximitely 140hours of pure game time. With that amount of experience you will most likely learn how to "use" the game, shopping, how heroes/spells look like, what are the differences betwenn d1 and d2 etc.
So at least you won't have any problems with those things when you finally reach lvl13, even if you can reach it slower coz of having less time to play.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2015, 02:14 »
Check this one too :)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=aurolac;tab=ladder-games;lpage=1;cpage=1
haha :)

As Astaroth well said, you can get used to it. I didn't like the graphics and so on at the first times but after some time it will burn into your habits and will ahve totally no problem with it. That's why i say that the fact that you have to reach lvl13 before getting into the ranked matches, and the fact that it is only a matter of pure game time is actually not a bad thing, coz reaching lvl13 is approximitely 140hours of pure game time. With that amount of experience you will most likely learn how to "use" the game, shopping, how heroes/spells look like, what are the differences betwenn d1 and d2 etc.
So at least you won't have any problems with those things when you finally reach lvl13, even if you can reach it slower coz of having less time to play.
Yep, I used to be quite annoyed about the level 13 requirement for ranked games, but it makes sense, not only for the new players to learn the game, but also for the old players to adjust to the game.

Sure there are exceptions, there are people who grasp the differences and adjust far faster, like me :D, and they have to waste their time til level 13 when they already got used to it from like lvl 3 or something, but it makes sense this way for the vast majority to have time to adjust and not ruin the ranked games at start just because of dota 2 inexperience.

All you have to do is play, fight, shop, lasthit, etc. for a while and you won't even notice when you get used to it and you'll feel like you've been playing this for years too, because well, you have. Your eyes just need to adjust a little, there are very few different things, most of the game is the same.

In time you will feel much better than in dota 1, because there's higher fps on dota 2 so the movements are much more fluid, much better for the eyes.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2015, 19:51 »
Damn, totally agree with everything said here :P
Im still noob and that wont change but I find fun playing dota2 games tbh ;D
Deal with it B)

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2015, 23:51 »
For example, how you deal with the fast using spells? in dota 1 u can do it immediately, in dota 2 it very often takes no effect. Like playing pugna, dota 1 -  dagger+all skills in eye blink, in dota 2 i cant blink and use 2 spells at once cause it many times wont cast it that fast, cant get use to it:/
Deal with it B)

Offline Lagi

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2015, 01:41 »
Maybe you have some delay. open console and activate the net_graph to check your ping. If you have a good internet connection you should also set in console:
rate 80000
cl_cmdrate
cl_updaterate
both at least 40
cl_interp "0"
cl_interp_ratio "1"
cl_lagcompensation "1"
cl_smooth "0"
cl_smoothtime "0.01"

maybe it helps.
I don't have any problems like those you mentioned.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2015, 03:03 »
in dota 1 u can do it immediately
dying laughing at the moment

dota 1 is slow as shit