Author Topic: Windows 10  (Read 10621 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Windows 10
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2015, 15:06 »
FBI agent: Boss, Finally we found the place where osama bin laden hides!
FBI chief: Fuck cares, we just find out that Jimmy Wayne Pavlovic has illegal windows on his computer!
FBI agent: OH NOES!
FBI chief: What are you w8ing for?!?! Go raid Jimmy right now!

Offline XCens

• Global Forum moderator
  • My Dear
  • Awards Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2015, 02:49 »
maybe you are right guys that is my problem with updates and other stuff becouse i think windows 10 is not full version and is not original i better change to windows 8.1 what you gonna say for this ?

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2015, 06:34 »
Windows 10 is just fine , still its very new system and it will take some time for all adjustments and optimizations for all software and drivers.Only thing what is bothering me in windows 10 is auto updates so if they never fix/switch like in windows 7-8 i will never upgrade to windows 10 for sure or myb i will but not on my primary PC.

But to answer your question , if you are like me and dont like updates switch back to 7-8.1

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2015, 14:25 »
Yeah, W7 is best OS for Regular Use , Gaming Browsing Etc

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2015, 14:43 »
I heard windows 7 is much better than 8.1 , everyone is happy with 7

For me and users who dont like to waste to much time , windows 7 is better. Im not hater im fine with big picture start , but i cant stand that my programs still in background when i press close(x)button.

So windows 10 have a great concept but need more time to evolve and be 100% stable like we used to be on windows 7.

Offline bassonja

• Pro Member
  • Awards Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2015, 14:49 »
Yeah, W7 is best OS for Regular Use , Gaming Browsing Etc
My windows XP is better than windows7. Last time installed in 2010, almost all software problems are auto-repaired, i can even play Armies of Exigo. Registry Mechanics keeps my windows alive, amazing program for xp.

You both need to install windows 10 ;). Its really fast and not to mention your xp doesn't even support dx10...

Offline bassonja

• Pro Member
  • Awards Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2015, 18:16 »
Efko no comment  ;D... if they wanted that, they could do it by now for all windows.

And how will they recognize pirate software from illegal software its usually just Cd Key...? You think police will come into your home and search your computer or something?

And you think that companies like lets say blizzard will sign contract with microsoft to send them information about all illegal activity on their OS in exchange for money ^^?

Bunch of stupid things people said just so you don't install windows 10 cause they used your computer information in alpha stage to perfect their OS. I will probably buy cd key of reddit, right now I installed it, and its not activated, and only thing i can't do is change background...

booting up into windows takes around 10-15 sec, on 7 it was like 1 minute, and memory, cpu and gpu usage are so good!

I you don't want anything to do with microsoft then install Linux distribution and problem solved :)

Offline XCens

• Global Forum moderator
  • My Dear
  • Awards Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2016, 16:22 »
I heard windows 7 is much better than 8.1 , everyone is happy with 7
Yep windows 7 is much better, even i though windows 10 will be better but nah i still laging my pc on my windows 10. but i reinstalled windows 7 then is better then 8.1 or 10 anyone know, it's released directx 12 or i'ts not yet?