Author Topic: Windows 10  (Read 10638 times)

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Windows 10
« on: June 05, 2015, 09:29 »
windows 10 is out,anyone here is using it? i reserved my free upg and im wating to install it but i wanna know if it worth or not :D

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Windows 10
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 16:00 »
If you wanna use [buy] original programs and games, then go install it. If you want to use pc like everyone else, stay on windows 7. Also i heard about windows 10 that they will send cops on user [your] doors if you have illegal softwares + if your windows is not original, you won't be able to use full product, so better to stay on older windows versions.
well they can do that only on usa cuz we have different laws here ;D

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 17:01 »
It's never worth it to upgrade to a new version instantly, there's a reason it's free now. It's bad. Probably full of random idiotic bugs that you won't even solve fast because of not knowing some stuff about it and maybe not even finding the information you need to fix whatever's wrong.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 18:17 »
If you wanna use [buy] original programs and games, then go install it. If you want to use pc like everyone else, stay on windows 7. Also i heard about windows 10 that they will send cops on user [your] doors if you have illegal softwares + if your windows is not original, you won't be able to use full product, so better to stay on older windows versions.
Ahahahahahhh. Fairy tales.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 18:38 »
You will have free one year of windows 10 experience on your device after that you will need to pay ofc you probably know that but you should know also that windows 10 will be free after that year on pirate bay or any other torrent site xD

In other hand i tested a month ago some preview build of windows 10 and it was verry bugy for me.Start responses was fast but always worked afted 2 clicks it makes me feel like my mouse not working properly and from time to time start crashes but system was fully funcional same for windows search aka cortana.
There was few minor bugs but i belive that windows will be very good and stable OS but it will need time for all drivers and software companies to make adjustents.

But we will see how win 10 performs on launch day.

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 19:21 »
Its actually true I think, you arent allowed to use illegal softwares

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2015, 19:28 »
Yes, the FBI will come in your country flying a helicopter and then they will land on your rooftop, and then they will come at your door and tell you, "Hello mister Dumb Fuck, you have an illegal version of windows 10, you are coming with us!"

Offline Lagi

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2015, 21:23 »
You are not allowed ofc. But those things only happen in special cases when you make extremely high "property damage". And it must be really extremely high. In other case noone really gives a fuck. Imagine if they go out with cops to every single illegal software usage. 99% of the police department will be on those missons 0-24h.... Don't be ridiculous :D The law expenses would be more than the actualy value of the product in 99% of the situations.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 21:24 by Lagi »
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2015, 00:39 »
Yes, the FBI will come in your country flying a helicopter and then they will land on your rooftop, and then they will come at your door and tell you, "Hello mister Dumb Fuck, you have an illegal version of windows 10, you are coming with us!"
Cops dude thay can call your local authority but we got the point , i think that there is 0 chance that someone will get arrested for that xD

Offline skywolf007

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • I'm gonna bite you!
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2015, 01:18 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Cops dude thay can call your local authority but we got the point , i think that there is 0 chance that someone will get arrested for that xD

Years and Years Microsoft is tracking users, who use illegal Windows. I guess it really doesn't matter what kind of win7/8 activation you use(like SLiC loader) they can identify if you have a legal subscription or not.

Microsoft have been tolerating non-business customers, who you use unlicensed copy of windows for years, if not a decade. What will they gain if they punish normal users???

NOTHING - expect of market share loss. They are not stupid. They know you have to tolerate a certain percentage of fake windows so you use it. Most of the companies do pay for windows licenses.

Now imagine that 43% of users(the number of pirated windows in Europe) would start to use a different OS - Linux Unix etc. In 3-10 year Windows would not have majority in the personal/business OS field..

Some Unix/Linux distributions are pretty great.. If you try them, I think you can absolutely skip on windows. Im a windows guy, I grew up on ms-dos, win3.1, win 95, 98, XP vista 7,8. But I like some other OSes - like Ubuntu, Unix Neutrino etccc...

It's a  big marketing stuff from MS. No one will prosecute you for using unlicensed win as long as you buy multilicenses for your company

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2015, 10:09 »
That's right.

Check some online shop with PCs and notebooks. How many of them come without windows?

You may say that many ppl build their own PCs, but from my exp, ppl don't know how, what is needed, where to start, what's good etc. They rather go with complete PC with description "suitable for bussiness work and casual gaming".

Building a custom notebook... Well, no need to talk about this.

Another thing are companies that are actually making money by using MS Windows. Doesn't matter if they are making apps or just working with browser.
These have to use legal Windows or face consequences. And trust me, nobody wants police to come and take all your PCs (if you don't know, they take whole PCs, they don't come with PC experts with flash drives ;D).

Now who cares about some random dude who runs illegal Windows to play games from other companies?

Signature by Rocka

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2015, 10:13 »
Wtf? win 7, 8, 9, 10 ?
Win XP forever ^^

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2015, 12:34 »

Now who cares about some random dude who runs illegal Windows to play games from other companies?

FBI , CIA , COPS.

Offline Lagi

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2015, 13:42 »
FBI agent: Boss, Finally we found the place where osama bin laden hides!
FBI chief: Fuck cares, we just find out that Jimmy Wayne Pavlovic has illegal windows on his computer!
FBI agent: OH NOES!
FBI chief: What are you w8ing for?!?! Go raid Jimmy right now!
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Offline skywolf007

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • I'm gonna bite you!
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2015, 14:46 »
FBI agent: Boss, Finally we found the place where osama bin laden hides!
FBI chief: Fuck cares, we just find out that Jimmy Wayne Pavlovic has illegal windows on his computer!
FBI agent: OH NOES!
FBI chief: What are you w8ing for?!?! Go raid Jimmy right now!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D