Poll

drago stop with ur ideas

y
n
fu

Author Topic: USER + & DONATIONS €€€  (Read 3314 times)

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: USER + & DONATIONS €€€
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2015, 21:45 »
I thinked all of the suggested "options" that drago said and in matter of fact thats a really good idea if we focus on low prices, for example

The ability to ban players (not warn them) - 1.49 Per Month
Server Icon (Permanent) (and some special ones) 2,99
Full access to bot commands (!mute / !lock / !autohost etc etc) - 4,99
                        ------- Abuse wont be tolerated-------
If you are idiot dont donate

etc etc ... ?

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2015, 21:46 »
What makes you think lagabuse players are capable of finishing a payment, like seriously they cant even post a ban request properly, you stupid donkey dicks.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2015, 21:48 »
What makes you think lagabuse players are capable of finishing a payment, like seriously they cant even post a ban request properly, you stupid donkey dicks.
;D ;D ;D hahahaha

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2015, 22:06 »
 stupid donkey dicks everywhere...

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2015, 22:09 »
Here are my wishes, what i would pay for ... (donate €€€)
if its to much tell me whats the price for each command

my ideas start here :

Make something between user & mod , lets call it user +

1user + has the power to ban players ( on his personal banlist, which doesnt affect the standard bl )
2user + can use !no <country>
3user + can use !autohost and when the game is filled he gets a notify over whisper
4user + cant be votekicked nor muted ( only selfvotekick possible )
5user + has !ming (games) command
6user + can votekick game owner
7user + has the option to restart his stats all (lets say) 2 month
8user + is friends with lagabuse.com
9user + has a user+ icon in forum & ingame

i ll add more ideas aswell

some of this commands can apply to non payed users aswell /would be cool >.<

And he want to use !no TR %100

Racist. Stop posting !no country ideas.

But First idea is good.
Honestly it's not racism nor nationalism or call it whatever you want. You have to admit 90% of tr players can't speak english at all, or speak it very low level, that you barely can understand. Respect for the exceptions, but it's true. It's the same as in dota2. You join a game, and they keep on talking russian, writing shitloads of russian words on chat, even if noone else speaks russian in the game. You write him "please speak english we don't understand you at all" and he keeps on writing russian coz he didn't even understand what you wrote. Same applies for most of the tr players here in lagabuse. So with country deny option he can avoid useless chat, or avoid situations where the team needs someone to do something, like splitpush but he simply don't understand it, and fuck up the game.
So overall: I don't have any problem with Tr ppl, but most of them can't speak english at all, and it can make problems. Simple as that. There are TRap etc games also, so if they can host games where they deny every other countries, why would it be racist if someone creates a game where he denies them?
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2015, 11:56 »
@Lagi

You are right but TR players doesnt create TRap etc. games nomore.
Lagabuse is not a Country league so i think !no country is "bad" idea.
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2015, 13:06 »
One pearl doesnt make a necklace Kemi. :/

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2015, 18:44 »
they Mby do for Money
Jean said it 100% right:

There are few active forum members that know how to. Others are described by Jean. And the big part of local players doesn't give a shit about forum.

Signature by Rocka

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2015, 23:28 »
I think closing the thread would be best.

I am eager to hear your thoughts about it.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2015, 05:09 »
@Lagi

You are right but TR players doesnt create TRap etc. games nomore.

Lagabuse is not a Country league so i think !no country is "bad" idea.
Agree. Command like that can only make damage on bot.
I had problem with the reason basically, coz i think if someone using a command like this, won't make him racist, nationalist or whatever, those who would use it basically don't like the playstyle/ingame-behaviour of a specific country's ppl, and not their nation or anything, which makes this command totally the same as !min. No hard feelings :)
Btw, there is a rule "  The game owner chooses the players he will play with. " There are many games where host checks if someone from tr or serbia for example, and kick them. Totally legal according to this rule. The country deny command would just make it automatic.
Whatever, get over this command we talked about it many times in different topics :D
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2015, 08:06 »
Command good, but happen ? No.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2015, 12:03 »
I agree